At Least 5 Killed and 15 Injured in Large Explosion by Suicide Bomber Beledweyne, Hiiran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
At least five people have been killed and 15 more injured after a suicide bomber entered into the city of Beledweyne in Hiraan region.

qarax-balaweyn-2.jpg

qarax-balaweyn-3.jpg

qarax-balaweyn-8.jpg

qarax-balaweyn-9.jpg

qarax-balaweyn-14.jpg

Inta la Xaqiijiyey 5 qof ayaa geeriyootay, halka in ka badan 15 ruux waa ay dhaawacantay kadib qarax Ismiidaamin ah oo maanta ka dhacay magalaada Beledweyne ee Xarunta Gobolka Hiiraan.

Qarax ayaa ka dhacay Maqaayad Shaaha lagu cabo oo ku taalo Afaafka hore ee Xarunta Maamulka Gobolka Hiiraan.

Dadka dhintay iyo kuwa dhawacmay ayaa waxaa warbaahinta u xaqiijiyey isku duwaha wasaarada Caafimaadka ahna Agaasimaha Guud ee isbitaalka Beledweyne Dr Axmed Maxamed Khaliif.

Nin isku soo xirey Waxyaabaha Qarxa ayaa isku qarxiyay afaafka hore ee xarunta maamulka magaaladda Beledweyne ee Gobolka Hiiraan, oo xiligaas aheyd mid aad u mashquul badan.

Ilaa haatan ma jirto cid sheegatay Mas’uuliyadda qaraxa ka dhacay magaaladda Beledweyne.

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/09/10/faah-faahin-qarax-khasaare-geeystay-oo-ka-dhacay-baledweyne/

Were Ethiopians in charge of beledweyne at some point in time? :jaynerd:

Djibouti AMISOM is on paper but Ethiopians came in and out as they pleased and had a base on the outskirts of the regional capital. They moved those resources to Bay and Bakol

Ethiopia controls all of Somalia and their presence is everywhere especially along all the borders. The leaders can't sneeze without Ethiopia's permission.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Djibouti AMISOM is on paper but Ethiopians came in and out as they pleased and had a base on the outskirts of the regional capital. They moved those resources to Bay and Bakol

Ethiopia controls all of Somalia and their presence is everywhere especially along all the borders. The leaders can't sneeze without Ethiopia's permission.
tbh i only care about Puntland, you can use your liyuu police colonise Hiiraan for all i care :kanyeshrug:

tbh i only care about Puntland, you can use your liyuu police colonise Hiiraan for all i care :kanyeshrug:

Thank you but Ethiopia doesn't need your support, just your submissiveness. Ethiopia will colonise Puntland as well when your leaders are of no longer use and when Djibouti port reaches capacity.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Thank you but Ethiopia doesn't need your support, just your submissiveness. Ethiopia will colonise Puntland as well when your leaders are of no longer use and when Djibouti port reaches capacity.
Remember this, Puntland merely utilised Liyuu Police to benefit us but if you cross paths with us we won't hesitate to kill you :mjohreally:

AUN

The people of Hiraan are resilient god fearing people and they will come back from this stronger than ever.

As for this @MarxKarl guy, lets clear up some facts shall we?

The Ethiopian solders that used to be in Hiraan were remnants remaining from the Abdullahi Yusuf rule.

You guys never ruled Hiraan nor did you guys ever "leave" Hiiraan. You guys ran away because the Al-Shabaab terrorists were wiping out the Amhaaric soldiers and one of your soldiers was actually publicly executed if i remember correctly. You guys suffered heavy casualties and were unable to deal with Al-shabaab which thus paved way for your escape.

You are right about one thing, there are some Djiboutian soldiers that are there to safeguard and deal with Al-Shabaab, but they are god fearing people and I met some of them at the airport and I have no qualms with their temporary stay in their fight against the terrorists.

But if I were you I would worry about your own backyard. There are growing tensions with multiple ethnic groups rising in Ethiopia and it won't be long till uprising and eventually war breaks out. You said you were a Somali Ethiopian ( Whatever that means), just pray to god that you do not get wiped out by your Amhaaric or Tigray masters when they decide to take up arms against this rebellion.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
AUN

The people of Hiraan are resilient god fearing people and they will come back from this stronger than ever.

The Ethiopian solders that used to be in Hiraan were remnants remaining from the Abdullahi Yusuf rule.

You guys never ruled Hiraan nor did you guys ever "leave" Hiiraan. You guys ran away because the Al-Shabaab terrorists were wiping out the Amhaaric soldiers and one of your soldiers was actually publicly executed if i remember correctly. You guys suffered heavy casualties and were unable to deal with Al-shabaab which thus paved way for your escape.

You are right about one thing, there are some Djiboutian soldiers that are there to safeguard and deal with Al-Shabaab, but they are god fearing people and I met some of them at the airport and I have no qualms with their temporary stay in their fight against the terrorists.

But if I were you I would worry about your own backyard. There are growing tensions with multiple ethnic groups rising in Ethiopia and it won't be long till uprising and eventually war breaks out. You said you were a Somali Ethiopian ( Whatever that means), just pray to god that you do not get wiped out by your Amhaaric or Tigray masters when they decide to take up arms against this rebellion.
apparently @MarxKarl is Somali, repping for Ethiopia

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
AUN

Well said. :qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending