At its peak, The Empire of Japan had a estimated population of 460M!!!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Chinese are less merciful?!! What an ignorant statement. The Chinese might be dirty and foul-mouthed sometimes but they're not as vicious or as cruel as the Japanese. Totally incomparable. Japan slaughtered six Million Chinese civilians alone during WWII. They're barbaric vampires and tested savages when let loose.
That was world war 2. Why do you guys keep bringing that up. China was just to weak at that time or would have probably killed millions of people too. I'm talking about 2019. If Japan still controlled the landmass of the Japanese Empire during world war 2 and China much smaller and weaker. We as humans would be better off. No communist Japan plus Japanese people develop better than Chinese and would let people practise their religion they are more ilbax. Just like Russia who allows his Muslim population to practise their religion. While Chinese they want to control each and every aspect of your life they are still regressed and follow communism. Chinese develop mentally slower.

They proposed some solutions there, but they would rather use a robot in daycare to take care of the children than increase immigration. Something about that seems a little xenophobic and disturbing.

You know in China after they abandoned the one-child policy, they expected a baby-boom. But it did not happen, and they did not expect that social engineering that seemed to fix their immediate problems and increase the income from $200 to about $10 000 per capita would change the very fabric of their society and have a longterm negative effect.

A second child is a liability in the eyes of the people because the cost of living has increased, parents want their child to perform better than themselves and succeed in life for better quality and leap in living standards, so they channel their energy into one child.

I don't see the birthrates increasing in Japan by introducing more women into the workforce while having the same working conditions expecting people to work 80 hours of overtime a month, which also contributes to the weak consumer spending.

I'm sure Japan will solve these problems. They are a first world nation with a highly skilled workforce, so I'm not too pessimistic.

There are a growing number of companies in the Philippines that are recruiting and training in Japanese language and Japanese standards of personal care for work attending elderly Japanese. It's already in the many thousands of trainees and expected to be a growth industry.

Balitang America, a Tagalog show on American TV, has been running news clips on the phenomenon. I would expect Philippinos to move in on the child care too.

The Chinese suffer from that "Century of humiliation" where they were getting dicked down by the British, Japanese and other Europeans. For the Chinese who believe they have the richest history, the greatest civilization and have historically been on top of the world in terms of riches and power they still haven't gotten through this shame. Just look at how they are acting over Hong Kong with the Brits :russ:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

First Opium war.

upload_2019-7-11_14-12-35.png

The British killed 20,000 and only lost 69.

:mjlol::mjlol::dead::deadmanny:

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-11_14-11-29.png
    upload_2019-7-11_14-11-29.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 93
  • upload_2019-7-11_14-11-58.png
    upload_2019-7-11_14-11-58.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 99

Kratos

Sonder
That was world war 2. Why do you guys keep bringing that up. China was just to weak at that time or would have probably killed millions of people too. I'm talking about 2019. If Japan still controlled the landmass of the Japanese Empire during world war 2 and China much smaller and weaker. We as humans would be better off. No communist Japan plus Japanese people develop better than Chinese and would let people practise their religion they are more ilbax. Just like Russia who allows his Muslim population to practise their religion. While Chinese they want to control each and every aspect of your life they are still regressed and follow communism. Chinese develop mentally slower.
The Japanese were just as bad as the Nazis during World War 2. Nothing that China is doing today compares to what the they did in the past. The nukes were a good thing. They humbled the Japanese and they laid off all the crazy shit they were doing. Now China is coming back for it's rightful position as one of the world's greatest civilisations. Let's just hope they reform a little before they get there.

Trending