Astronomers find...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
59874592.jpg

Tell me how i'm wrong. Did you not claim you can't trust second hand information :ayaanswag:

This is an amazing discovery, ya'll are claiming this is fake based on what exactly :what1:

Viva NASA! May they continue expanding our knowledge about the universe :fittytousand:
They have a history for fabricating fabulous theories. I'm astonished that you'd believe the bedtime stories of an institution that have been exposed to be perpetual liars.

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice...

Wallahi that's what I was thinking
:dead:

Tell me how i'm wrong. Did you not claim you can't trust second hand information :ayaanswag:

Why are you acting like science is cryptic? The only field where it's bordeline fantasy is Astrology, Quantum Physics, and evolutionary sciences. Most of it is based on assumptions and mad theorising.

Using that logic there is much we can't believe in unequivocally. History, science, medicine. It's all second hand knowledge.
This is a logical fallacy as all conditions to make a valid comparison have not been met. We have no one who even claims to be an eye-witness of these mythical lifeforms inhabiting exoplanets, it's not exactly as far-fetched to believe in the accounts of a historian that has lived in a particular era. True science and medicine are verifiable, unfortunately we cannot verify whether there are lifeforms that are inhabiting exoplanets that are some 40 light years away from us.

Please take a seat sxb
:wtf:

:williamswtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why are you acting like science is cryptic? The only field where it's bordeline fantasy is Astrology, Quantum Physics, and evolutionary sciences. Most of it is based on assumptions and mad theorising.

"Evolution is based on assumptions" :dead:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They have a history for fabricating fabulous theories. I'm astonished that you'd believe the bedtime stories of an institution that have been exposed to be perpetual liars.

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice...

Wallahi that's what I was thinking
:dead:

Conspiracy videos on YouTube does not constitute as "exposing" NASA :siilaanyolaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Low IQ s strike again. :snoop:

Threads like this make me wonder if maybe the Nazis were on to something. Our ethnic group could really use a eugenics program.

Naa heedhe, Allahaga ka baq. Who's talking about the shape of the earth?

The subject is exoplanets and NASA's bullshitting.
Believing in god should not rob you of your thinking in terms of rationality.
Science is fact and evidence based.
Screaming 'fake news' doesn't make it go away.

:mjpls:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is a logical fallacy as all conditions to make a valid comparison have not been met. We have no one who even claims to be an eye-witness of these mythical lifeforms inhabiting exoplanets, it's not exactly as far-fetched to believe in the accounts of a historian that has lived in a particular era. True science and medicine are verifiable, unfortunately we cannot verify whether there are lifeforms that are inhabiting exoplanets that are some 40 light years away from us.

Please take a seat sxb
:wtf:

:williamswtf:

NASA hasn't claimed there are any life forms on those planets :umwhat:

Besides, unless you got a billion dollar space telescope you won't be verifying anything. The fallacy you're espousing here is that just because something can't be verified by ordinary people it's all fake. :cosbyhmm:

I try to but unfortunately, your inspiration @Inquisitive_ is very hard headed

it took me a while to realize that flat earthers are a special kind of dull, there is no hope for them

Simple question for you, without bringing me any quotes of your Europhile God's, or the usual Hawkins said, Copernicus said, Newton said, Pope said, Bishop said, malarky. explain to me in your own words something very simple.

Why do you believe your on a spinning ball with the following mind boggling motions?? it's an honest question.

img_8116.jpeg

@Thatsomaligirl the same goes for you to eedo, serious question, explain to me in your own words, experience, sense of motion, vision why you believe your on a spinning ball like this?

Simple question for you, without bringing me any quotes of your Europhile God's, or the usual Hawkins said, Copernicus said, Newton said, Pope said, Bishop said, malarky. explain to me in your own words something very simple.

img_8116.jpeg
ar waxaan doqonsanaa

by "europhile gods" you probably mean NASA and white scientists, I'm assuming that neil degrasse tyson doesn't count since he is black

Why do you believe your on a spinning ball with the following mind boggling motions?? it's an honest question.
because of the sun, if the earth was flat the sun would shine on the whole world at the same time. If you insinuate that the sun would only partially shine on the world (how tf is that going to happen) we would be able to see its rays at night time from any level.

by "europhile gods" you probably mean NASA and white scientists, I'm assuming that neil degrasse tyson doesn't count since he is black

Neil is just a spokes person, a front-man, a gate-keeper, a regurgitater, his claim to fame is supposedly designating Pluto as a none planet. that's it, can't designate him as anything else. He also recently claimed the earth was more 'pear-shaped'.

because of the sun, if the earth was flat the sun would shine on the whole world at the same time. If you insinuate that the sun would only partially shine on the world (how tf is that going to happen) we would be able to see its rays at night time from any level.

You are assuming heliocentric sized Sun which is not the case in the flat earth model, were the sun is rather small, much smaller then the earth orbiting the earth through the tropic of cancer to the tropic of Capricorn during summer solstice.

If you apply your logic in the heliocentric model, then half the earth is illuminated while the opposite half will be dark, this is not the case around the world, sunshine is observed from opposite sides which is impossible, I can cite you plenty such examples, so even if we disregard the above, your logic refutes the heliocentric mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending