Astrology

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This thing is driving nuts, everyones talking about it.

stacey will be like to britney : “John is not responding to my texts or calls, he is such a libra, I will never ever date a libra again, they are all cheaters”.

How could grown women think and talk like this -_-

It’s mind blowing how these dimwits actually think when you’re born determines your character traits.
I hate people who constantly check it and think it can tell them how they’re week is going to go.

I mentally check out of whenever someone mentions astrology with a straight face. It's everywhere though, 90% of girls have their star sign on their hinge/tinder profile. As if it makes them more interesting looool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This thing is driving nuts, everyones talking about it.

stacey will be like to britney : “John is not responding to my texts or calls, he is such a libra, I will never ever date a libra again, they are all cheaters”.

How could grown women think and talk like this -_-

1629725962848.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk man, all geminis I met in life really be on bipolar shit and are intelligent as f*ck.

they mimick the personality and characteristics of other people to please them, as if they create a whole different personality for different people. I also noticed they are book smart too.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Idk man, all geminis I met in life really be on bipolar shit and are intelligent as f*ck.

they mimick the personality and characteristics of other people to please them, as if they create a whole different personality for different people. I also noticed they are book smart too.
You are they type of people I am talking about 😭😭😭😭

Trending