Aston Villa vs Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who will make it to the EPL?

@Tramo Neef daaqaya ba awalba ahayd so is your team. This is your chance to get back to the big league. I want you guys to win so we can slap you up. You think I forgot how you and others used to make me feel under Moyes.:birdman:
Them days when this neef thought Ass Villa would finish ahead of us.:drakelaugh:

That guys profile isn't even available, might be banned. Anyways Aston villa is the bigger club but aren't Fulham better right now?

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Aston Villa are a grand club with massive support up there in Birmingham. They routinely sell-out Villa Park, but I doubt they will be promoted ahead of Fulham; a team with great chemistry, above-average coaching as well as the desire by higher-ups within the organization to see them in the big time spotlight.

Any Craven Cottage regulars on this site? Say goodbye to that LWB of yours. Do you know how many major clubs would chop your arm off for a young, attack-minded, left-sided defender. Please. You're kidding me?

Aston Villa are a grand club with massive support up there in Birmingham. They routinely sell-out Villa Park, but I doubt they will be promoted ahead of Fulham; a team with great chemistry, above-average coaching as well as the desire by higher-ups within the organization to see them in the big time spotlight.

Any Craven Cottage regulars on this site? Say goodbye to that LWB of yours. Do you know how many major clubs would chop your arm off for a young, attack-minded, left-sided defender. Please. You're kidding me?
Sessegnon can Only play LWB in a team like Man City . Mid and smaller teams will have to deploy him as a LM or LF. A trustworthy Somali steward at Arsenal has confirmed Arsenal will sign Sessegnon .

Status
Not open for further replies.