Assert Dominance

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
When do you assert your dominance in your relationships? I have a few simple steps I follow. Of course, I wanna be able to get laid, so early on I set boundaries. But I never sleep on asserting my dominance. A month into the relationship I usually begin letting her know things she can and cant do. But obviously in a playful manner. Gotta get sarcasm involved when playing this game fellas. It's a mentally dynamic thing, and many guys hit rock bottom before understanding this lifestyle.

After those words have been said, I begin enforcing them. They are no longer just playful words. No more lol's. Things are now serious.

After enforcing those previous jokes I've mentioned to her. The woman is usually more relaxed and comfortable knowing you've taken charge. Personally speaking, I like to show what I'm working with early on. And im talking about my elephant trunk. I've realized an amazing pattern, the more times I whip out my cobra and present it on our first couple dates . The more time/dates I'll have with that woman, and the more power I have over her. I wont brag, I'm blessed. So i use it to my advantage.

After the presentation, I merely put it away. Obviously I knew from the getgo we weren't fu'cking. I mean, it's the second date and most the ladies I date are classy. So I gotta insert my dominance. Ladies treat you completely different when they know you're blessed. Some have dated dudes with lil penises, and it's a miracle when they come across one. They'll keep you till you stop fucking up

Note: Some of these classy females couldn't control themselves and we had sex after my presentation.

Last edited:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
And the feminist Xalimos are going to attack in :ooh::mjhaps:
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I agree zina is something to be ashamed of
Amazonian is dirty man with no honour who has defiled so many Somali women

Defiled so many Somali women??

What the hell are you talkin about?

I've never met you a day in my life cuzzo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Have you forgotten the habr gidr and isaaq women lives you have ruined

and including the Oromo Muslim women

you will pay for your sins my friend

How I'm I ruining lives?
Yes, Ive dated, correction is dating those girls you mentioned. What's my relationship to you? Why does it concern you? I live my life however I choose, and I sleep with whatever race I please. If shes offering me the kitty, imma make that b!tch purrrr. Unfortunately, I'm not that attracted to white women. In all honesty, I have yet to come across women like our Somali girls. So dont be an idiot dumbass. Dont let that poor girl go home in her wet panties. Smh, if a Somali girl offers you the kitty, take it nacasyahow cause if you dont, some fuckin ja'reer will, and I'm guessin after walkin away from some Somali pussy we finna catch yo ass on somalispot talking about Xalimos taking it from AA's.

How I'm I ruining lives?
Yes, Ive dated, correction is dating those girls you mentioned. What's my relationship to you? Why does it concern you? I live my life however I choose, and I sleep with whatever race I please. If shes offering me the kitty, imma make that b!tch purrrr. Unfortunately, I'm not that attracted to white women. In all honesty, I have yet to come across women like our Somali girls. So dont be an idiot dumbass. Dont let that poor girl go home in her wet panties. Smh, if a Somali girl offers you the kitty, take it nacasyahow cause if you dont, some fuckin ja'reer will, and I'm guessin after walkin away from some Somali pussy we finna catch yo ass on somalispot talking about Xalimos taking it from AA's.
Saxiib it’s offputting that you claim Somali women are uncontrollable s who can’t control their urges

I don’t want to engage in zina due to the hellfire it will lead too

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Saxiib it’s offputting that you claim Somali women are uncontrollable *****s who can’t control their urges

I don’t want to engage in zina due to the hellfire it will lead too

I said side note some classy females cannot control their urges. Never placed an ethnicity on that label too. Cuddy go learn how to read better, I done grew up on the streets and I can be put A and B together. So let me baby step you. I said Somali women are my preference, but I'm all over the place my dawg. Just last month I was with a Kenyan chick.

Yeah niggah I went jar'eer.
But she was cute. Looks are my priority

Trending