Assassination Attempt Shiekh Shariif and MP's in Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have previously posted an extensive thread who controls the various fractions of al-shabab based on facts on the ground and especially personal experience of facilitating the movement of various heavy machinery through several states.

The UAE Battalion likely coordinating with the Ethiopian Shabab contingent struck a hotel were Sheikh Shariif, and the MP's in support of him, possibly also Faroole all part of the Turkey-Qatar Axis were meeting.

This is on the backdrop of several threats sent out to them while they were in Uganda, as well as to one of the MP's whose son personally told me about it.

Much like what's happening in Turkey, this warfare is out in the open, anyone that solely blames shabab without factoring in their masters (UAE) is nothing more then a dupe

We know HSM and Kulmiye are in bed together along with TPLF, hence several car bombs with Somaliland license plates, HSM and his government were 'Hush' about which points to clear-cut complicity.

Both are foot soldiers being used by TPLF and UAE to wipe out the opposition, both benefit from this, because both support different candidates and he is the biggest threat.

UPDATE: 20 dead as explosions, gunfire erupt at Dayah Hotel in Mogadishu
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/J...unfire_erupt_at_dayah_hotel_in_mogadishu.aspx

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I have previously posted an extensive thread who controls the various fractions of al-shabab based on facts on the ground and especially personal experience of facilitating the movement of various heavy machinery through several states.

The UAE Battalion likely coordinating with the Ethiopian Shabab contingent struck a hotel were Sheikh Shariif, and the MP's in support of him, possibly also Faroole all part of the Turkey-Qatar Axis were meeting.

This is on the backdrop of several threats sent out to them while they were in Uganda, as well as to one of the MP's whose son personally told me about it.

Much like what's happening in Turkey, this warfare is out in the open, anyone that solely blames shabab without factoring in their masters (UAE) is nothing more then a dupe

We know HSM and Kulmiye are in bed together along with TPLF, hence several car bombs with Somaliland license plates, HSM and his government were 'Hush' about which points to clear-cut complicity.

Both are foot soldiers being used by TPLF and UAE to wipe out the opposition, both benefit from this, because both support different candidates and he is the biggest threat.

UPDATE: 20 dead as explosions, gunfire erupt at Dayah Hotel in Mogadishu
http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2017/J...unfire_erupt_at_dayah_hotel_in_mogadishu.aspx

Why do you believe that Shariif is different than any other candidate? In my opinion HSM or CCC are most likely to become president. HSM is supported by Ethiopia and some other countries. While CCC is supported by UAE and others. So it is most likely that one of these guys will be the president of Somalia this year.

@DeathWish

It's already over for CC and the same bar a miracle for HSM, they are all trying to unite behind another Abgaal candidate to challenge Sheikh Shariif.

I have personally met Sheikh Shariif twice, every leader people love like Tarzan and Farmaajo, the people would have never known about had it not been for Sheikh Shariif policy of only appointing professional candidates

Rather then the nepotism and corruption we see from HSM, the likes of Tarzan and Farmaajo would never come from that, neither C/Yusuf government of warlords. Even Gaas was appointed by him before he lost his mind afterwards, despite the Ethiopians trying to force one of their own for PM just as they had used the IC to forced Farmaajo out.

He is a honest man, he was handed the presidency pretty much by force in turbulent times, he made mistakes which he openly admits, even the international community saw his potentials and enrolled him on various courses to build him up, financing him along the way.

I have met him both before and after, and I see these remarkable changes, no other leader comes close to his activism and love for Somalinimo, any person that has met him will tell you the same.

DeathWish

@DeathWish

It's already over for CC and the same bar a miracle for HSM, they are all trying to unite behind another Abgaal candidate to challenge Sheikh Shariif.

I have personally met Sheikh Shariif twice, every leader people love like Tarzan and Farmaajo, the people would have never known about had it not been for Sheikh Shariif policy of only appointing professional candidates

Rather then the nepotism and corruption we see from HSM, the likes of Tarzan and Farmaajo would never come from that, neither C/Yusuf government of warlords. Even Gaas was appointed by him before he lost his mind afterwards, despite the Ethiopians trying to force one of their own for PM just as they had used the IC to forced Farmaajo out.

He is a honest man, he was handed the presidency pretty much by force in turbulent times, he made mistakes which he openly admits, even the international community saw his potentials and enrolled him on various courses to build him up, financing him along the way.

I have met him both before and after, and I see these remarkable changes, no other leader comes close to his activism and love for Somalinimo, any person that has met him will tell you the same.
But what chance does he have at winning? Let's be honest, the only way you will win is if you have some money to br1be the MP's in Somalia. I used to support Shariif but I don't know if he can actually win again without having deep pockets. My family has met CCC before, and he is a smart and caring man. He has promised that he would not sell out his people which is crucial at this point in time.

@DeathWish

As it stands right now he is leading very big, a lot of the appointees as MP's are young educated people whom have public ally come out against bribery, but even if it comes to that, money is not an issue, the Turks and the Qataris, as well as Uganda finance him.

CC has already sold out regarding the maritime dispute, see the below clip, him and the lackey Shakur he got to sign both need a bullet to their heads.

DeathWish

@DeathWish

As it stands right now he is leading very big, a lot of the appointees as MP's are young educated people whom have public ally come out against bribery, but even if it comes to that, money is not an issue, the Turks and the Qataris, as well as Uganda finance him.

CC has already sold out regarding the maritime dispute, see the below clip, him and the lackey Shakur he got to sign both need a bullet to their heads.

I will find out if CCC really did sell out, but in the meantime, InshaAllah may the best man actually win. Whether it is CCC or Shariif.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I hope HSM doesn't get elected again, hes been a disaster.

Someone like Jibril Abdulle whos young and fresh would be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending