Assassination attempt on Ethiopian PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He needs to be assassinated. He's against the interests of DDSI.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job، wish they killed him, hes definitely arming Oromo hordes against Somalis

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I hope they don't spin this into a Somali lead attack,
At least we live across the other side of the mountains

Bohol

VIP
This shows Al shabab secretly works with Ethiopia. See how easy it is to blow things up near the PM yet Al shabab never attacked Addis Ababa.

Bohol

VIP
How can a hand grenade injure 83 people? I thought it was a car bomb. :farmajoyaab:

Ethiopia: Dozens hurt in grenade attack at pro-PM rally

Ethiopian officials say scores of people have been injured, some critically, in an explosion at a rally for the new PM Abiy Ahmed.

Earlier Mr Abiy had said that several people had died.

Mr Abiy described it as an "unsuccessful attempt by forces who do not want to see Ethiopia united".

He was whisked away immediately after the blast, thought to be from a grenade thrown amid thousands of people in Addis Ababa's Meskel Square.

His Chief-of-Staff Fitsum Arega said 83 people had been injured, six critically.

Mr Abiy only became prime minister after his predecessor Hailemariam Desalegn unexpectedly resigned in February.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44586187

Bohol subsequent panicking of the crowd can cause those 83 injuries. It is the strongest vs weakest if one falls people will simply walk over you and a stampede can occur.

This does not look good nor right. I condemn it in the strongest possible way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts