Assad's victory: Syrian President still in power after years of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this will be an important example that shows what would've been the outcome of the Gaddafi and Barre regimes if they received backing from nations such as Russia and Iran in their civil wars.
I'm fairly pleased with this outcome since I'm wholly against armed rebel groups taking up arms against their government and applauded the crackdown Assad inflicted on the rebels and only wish we cracked down on our own rebels in a more brutal fashion.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Syria civil war is the mother of all wars aka Al malhala. Only a fool will claim victory too early. Already in the history books when it comes to duration, more than the two world wars combined. This shit is serious. This will be where Russia and USA will finally clash. This battle will witness artificial intelligence. Man vs Machine. Something new with enter the playing fields. Remember nuclear bomb was the deciding factor at the height of the second. This coming war we will witness something new and far more damaging. May God help us all.

Syria civil war is the mother of all wars aka Al malhala. Only a fool will claim victory too early. Already in the history books when it comes to duration, more than the two world wars combined. This shit is serious. This will be where Russia and USA will finally clash. This battle will witness artificial intelligence. Man vs Machine. Something new with enter the playing fields. Remember nuclear bomb was the deciding factor at the height of the second. This coming war we will witness something new and far more damaging. May God help us all.
It will be interesting for sure however this chess match that is Syria has pretty much been won by the Russian/Iranian backed Assad. The US decided to back the "moderate rebels" who have no real mouthpiece and are seen by most in the west as extremists. And since Trump has more of an isolationist foreign policy he's publicly announced that he aims to withdraw from Syria fully. It's obvious that a world war is imminent and nuclear weapons will be used for sure, but the catalyst for that will probably be a new cold war formation. Since Russia has placed some of their nuclear capable bombers in Venezuela (the US's backdoor) it will prompt more aggression between the two.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I agree with you on most on what you wrote. But it is far from over. Trump is a volatile guy and very unpredictable. You never know what he will do next. First he bombed Syria when they crossed the chemical red line something Obama stayed away from doing. Then Trump says something unpredictable that he will remove the troops from Syria. Trump mood change fast. Just recently USA put lebanese Hezbollah on the terrorist list something Germany refuses to do so. Israel will probably start some shit and attack Syria. When Israel and Syria have a direct confrontation, then USA and Russia will collide as well. This is why Turkey wants badly the S 400 system. In the coming war, something new will be introduced. You just cant be dependent on the american system alone. Better be prepared.

Israel has been using lebanon airspace to snik attack Syria. If lebanon has something like s 300 or even s 400. Israel will not do dare violate arab airspace and lunch surprise attacks. Im pretty sure Turkey is afraid of Israel. Nobody really knows what Israel is capable off. Thats why Erdogan indirectly is desperat for a s 400.

A small miscalculation and then everything back to square one. A very dangerous time.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will be an important example that shows what would've been the outcome of the Gaddafi and Barre regimes if they received backing from nations such as Russia and Iran in their civil wars.
I'm fairly pleased with this outcome since I'm wholly against armed rebel groups taking up arms against their government and applauded the crackdown Assad inflicted on the rebels and only wish we cracked down on our own rebels in a more brutal fashion.
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts