Asking forgiveness from muslim females on the forum

Even though I wanted to have a legitimate conversation with females/males on this forum. I have come to realize that the message may have come off as insensitive to the females on this forum.

My intentions weren't to generalize muslim women or hurt them but to talk about a reality that is going on in our community that may be some ppl aren't aware of. Of course not all muslim women are zani, but it wouldn't be fair to ignore the increasing amount of females indulging in their vices in secret (were human beings, were all going to sin regardless of who we are).

Anyways I have realized sometimes it's better to stay silent than to speak if it is causing harm. So I just wanted to ask for forgiveness from all females on this forum that got offended in any way. 💯🙏🏿

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1668672549328.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Always broke. Didn't you get the Covid19 paychecks that you were asking for the other day? :childplease:

My apology is I derailed the thread.

Yes i did, but it went to bills huuno. My shopping sprees is challenging
1668701937213.png

Even though I wanted to have a legitimate conversation with females/males on this forum. I have come to realize that the message may have come off as insensitive to the females on this forum.

My intentions weren't to generalize muslim women or hurt them but to talk about a reality that is going on in our community that may be some ppl aren't aware of. Of course not all muslim women are zani, but it wouldn't be fair to ignore the increasing amount of females indulging in their vices in secret (were human beings, were all going to sin regardless of who we are).

Anyways I have realized sometimes it's better to stay silent than to speak if it is causing harm. So I just wanted to ask for forgiveness from all females on this forum that got offended in any way. 💯🙏🏿
I’m not a female but I forgive you walalo and hope the rest of the females do.

Trending