Ask yourself something. Does the white man give a f*ck you get foreclosed and evicted?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
No, no one in USA gives a f*ck if a Somali in Somalia doesn't have roof above his head. I was staying at a guest house in Somalia while next door had slum type homes and rain killed some kids sadly and people live in extreme poverty.

And here I a Somali man am about to buy a foreclosed home for around $40k or less and become true home and land owner in twin cities area and federal government extension is about to run out for banks block of evicting the foreclosed person via Sheriffs.

But some in the freethinkers sub-forum were down thumbing me and calling me evil or careless for buying home a person got kicked out off.

Here is answer to why they deserve to get kicked out. I wrote it in Patwah. Patwah actually is the all that hard to learn. Funds = Money.

Him or shi or dem di ones who sign agreement an eff dem nuh pay an nuh ave funds den dem agree fi get kick out

Batty Bwoys or Chi Chi Mon Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon /
translate to Gay boys Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon. Those boys got husbands

Cerberus

VIP
So me an African am about to take over a white petsoms house after they get evicted after foreclosure and bank sells to me. Why would I give a f*ck if they lose their house? They certainly wouldn't care about me if I didn't have a home in Mogadishu Xamar and rains kill kids who don't have roof over their heads in the slums

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
No, no one in USA gives a f*ck if a Somali in Somalia doesn't have roof above his head. I was staying at a guest house in Somalia while next door had slum type homes and rain killed some kids sadly and people live in extreme poverty.

And here I a Somali man am about to buy a foreclosed home for around $40k or less and become true home and land owner in twin cities area and federal government extension is about to run out for banks block of evicting the foreclosed person via Sheriffs.

But some in the freethinkers sub-forum were down thumbing me and calling me evil or careless for buying home a person got kicked out off.

Here is answer to why they deserve to get kicked out. I wrote it in Patwah. Patwah actually is the all that hard to learn. Funds = Money.

Him or shi or dem di ones who sign agreement an eff dem nuh pay an nuh ave funds den dem agree fi get kick out

u buying ur second house?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

:dead:

Cerberus

VIP
I don’t have the heart to do that kind of stuff but you do you
When government mortorium extension due to COVID-19 rund out. Tons of people are losing their homes. Bank lended them the money and they didn't continue payments so it's bank owned and they don't own it. So i will buy with cash to settle offer with bank to become owner for $40k to $60k.

It's like getting your car Repod. New owner won't feel bad some previous guy had car repossessed

When government mortorium extension due to COVID-19 rund out. Tons of people are losing their homes. Bank lended them the money and they didn't continue payments so it's bank owned and they don't own it. So i will buy with cash to settle offer with bank to become owner for $40k to $60k.

It's like getting your car Repod. New owner won't feel bad some previous guy had car repossessed
Making money of others miseries especially something like a home which is a basic necessity dosent sit right with me. You have your own value I have my own

Cerberus

VIP
i want be in the loop on how to score a foreclosed property. whats the intricacies like finding out the leans attached and escrow deposits and all that?
With cash you don't worry about origination fees and other hassles. You have your real estate agent send offer to bank and if bank accepts then you proceed. You just show proof of funds. States vary by law. In California the person instantly gets kicked out of their house via Sheriff deputy with no reclaiming but some other states they got 6 months to reclaim their house.

Cerberus

VIP
Making money of others miseries especially something like a home which is a basic necessity dosent sit right with me. You have your own value I have my own
I'm living there not making money FYI. I can't live with grandma forever and bank lost money when it agrees to settle and just offer me the whole home for $40k out the door as opposed to person doing mortgage for 30 years and bank making $400k or $300k double what the original loan was.

Cerberus

VIP

Here is previous house i remodeled myself and sold for profit @heavyrealm and owner before me sold it in basic condition that was boring. I remodeled restroom and all and sold it for $68k profit. Took most of that money myself. But why would I care if white person loses house and I buy it? White people don't even adopt Somalis from Somalia and only adopt mostly Asian kids from Korea and some west African kids. White people don't donate to homes for Somali kids charities.

$40-60k? Fk me, I might as well be an American. I can be a home owner tmw.

Real talk, I agree with everything Usman is saying. Don't take loans you can't pay for.

You don't need a whole ass house, especially if you don't have house buying money.

I do agree that there's a real estate bubble though. Houses overall used to be a lot cheaper. Real cause is allowing foreign buyers to buy homes they won't even live in.

Fkd up Canada's real estate industry. I don't even blame the foreigners, cause it's just business for them. I blame the government for letting it happen.

With cash you don't worry about origination fees and other hassles. You have your real estate agent send offer to bank and if bank accepts then you proceed. You just show proof of funds. States vary by law. In California the person instantly gets kicked out of their house via Sheriff deputy with no reclaiming but some other states they got 6 months to reclaim their house.
California is ruthless lmao

Trending