Ask me questions!!!

@R.Kelly

Sxb, I always wanted to ask you this question. I know (you said it here many times) that your fetish is dating pregnant women, why? What’s the rate of your success? What happens after she gives birth?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Sxb, I always wanted to ask you this question. I know (you said it here many times) that your fetish is dating pregnant women, why? What’s the rate of your success? What happens after she gives birth?

After she gives birth I lose interest.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude ! Did you just created this thread on me :farmajoyaab:

I guess I’ll take y’all’s question

Thanks mate. Answer my other questions above.

Do you only date a certain ethnicity of pregnant women? Who are they? Do they attract you sexually?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I did not.

I have made fun of her just like any other Somali official in general Just like I made fun of the Hussen, the Immigration minister

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I did not.

I have made fun of her just like any other Somali official in general Just like I made fun of the Hussen, the Immigration minister
You do realize most people are too inept to comprehend that you're trolling and actually believing it.

I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the one who started that rumor. I am not a fan of her but if this rumor is fake , that person on the day of youm al qiyyamah will be screwed to a degree he can't imagine.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You do realize most people are too inept to comprehend that you're trolling and actually believing it.

Well I don’t talk about her marital issues. Just other stuff is what a joke abt. I don’t mean her harm.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thanks mate. Answer my other questions above.

Do you only date a certain ethnicity of pregnant women? Who are they? Do they attract you sexually?

My pregnant fetish is a Somali xaliimo

They have to have been gorgeous before the pregnancy with an *as

I salivating just watching them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My pregnant fetish is a Somali xaliimo

They have to have been gorgeous before the pregnancy with an *as

I salivating just watching them

is it possible u like pregnant women because u r over weight?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i've been lurking since 2017. what your age, whats your job, are you mentally stable?

I’m in my 30s

My job is a state secret

I am not sure if I’m mentally stable but I do respect UN’s finding that 1 in 3 Somali crazy

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I’m in my 30s

My job is a state secret

I am not sure if I’m mentally stable but I do respect UN’s finding that 1 in 3 Somali crazy
do you still visit somnet and whats your presence lik in the new diaspora gathering places. like discord, reddit, @Basra 's basement.

Trending