ask me anything

kk but all Dir from Ethiopia is automatically suspect especially laangab sub-clans. I don't even trust Gaxajis across the border from Somaliland.

Don't say such nonsense there's a difference between pure Dir like Ciise, Gadabursi, Gurgura, Some Barsuuk, Jarso and Akhiso and southern Dir clans and those bastards who became oromoised they need to go back to the other side of the mountain (Harari Highlands not Aidsthopian Highlands).

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't say such nonsense there's a difference between pure Dir like Ciise, Gadabursi, Gurgura, Some Barsuuk, Jarso and Akhiso and southern Dir clans and those bastards who became oromoised they need to go back to the other side of the mountain (Harari Highlands not Aidsthopian Highlands).
Gurgura speak Afaan Oromo lmao how much more suspect does that not get?
Gadabuursi and Cisse who live in Dire Dawa are also supsect. I won't say anything about Jarso since the OP mother is Jarso but, Akisho is for sure Oromo. Even their name is Oromo lol.

Gurgura speak Afaan Oromo lmao how much more suspect does that not get?
Gadabuursi and Cisse who live in Dire Dawa are also supsect. I won't say anything about Jarso since the OP mother is Jarso but, Akisho is for sure Oromo. Even their name is Oromo lol.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Don't be dissing Gadabursi and Ciise they are pure somali and Gurgura were apart of the IGLF since the city is called Dir Dhabe/Dhaba hence why they worked together and defending the city hence why they fought a better armed group like the OLF ( One of Siyad Barre's sons) but ik they speak afan oromo but they're Somali oromo tried to coerce them and failed hence why they only assimilated some Once nobel Dir clans not all that's mentioned on Wikipedia at the end of the day In Shaa Allah the city will come back to us and they'll be made to go back to the otherside of the Harari highlands and Dir River. And Akhiso still exist in small numbers but live in 3 different regions 1 is Afar and the other 3 are Somali territory except the illegally exceeded Zone which was given to the oromos in 2004 and look up the origin of the name Akhiso it ain't oromo oromos are known to lie and love to assimilate ppl hence why they look so different from 1 another.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Don't be dissing Gadabursi and Ciise they are pure somali and Gurgura were apart of the IGLF since the city is called Dir Dhabe/Dhaba hence why they worked together and defending the city hence why they fought a better armed group like the OLF ( One of Siyad Barre's sons) but ik they speak afan oromo but they're Somali oromo tried to coerce them and failed hence why they only assimilated some Once nobel Dir clans not all that's mentioned on Wikipedia at the end of the day In Shaa Allah the city will come back to us and they'll be made to go back to the otherside of the Harari highlands and Dir River. And Akhiso still exist in small numbers but live in 3 different regions 1 is Afar and the other 3 are Somali territory except the illegally exceeded Zone which was given to the oromos in 2004 and look up the origin of the name Akhiso it ain't oromo oromos are known to lie and love to assimilate ppl hence why they look so different from 1 another.
I still believe all Dir clans including my own are suspect if they are from Ethiopia. Oromos were very scary people back in the 16th century

I still believe all Dir clans including my own are suspect if they are from Ethiopia. Oromos were very scary people back in the 16th century

They were savages ngl hence why ajuraan kept them away from the pearl which is the south and the coast. And not all Dir clans are suspect. However flip-flopping does take place e.g Gallas tryna claim a Somali qabil.

To me a new hierarchy must be done in terms of the Dir qabil meaning Gadabursi, Ciise and southern Dir clans and Quranyou Dir ( Garre sub clan which is Dir) to be at the top then Jarso, Akhiso, Barsuuk and Gurgura can constitute the other lower half as those 3 were assimilated and others were assimilated with no equivalent qabil in place e.g Nole, Obora and Metta which dont exist anymore. But nvm them.

They were savages ngl hence why ajuraan kept them away from the pearl which is the south and the coast. And not all Dir clans are suspect. However flip-flopping does take place e.g Gallas tryna claim a Somali qabil.

To me a new hierarchy must be done in terms of the Dir qabil meaning Gadabursi, Ciise and southern Dir clans and Quranyou Dir ( Garre sub clan which is Dir) to be at the top then Jarso, Akhiso, Barsuuk and Gurgura can constitute the other lower half as those 3 were assimilated and others were assimilated with no equivalent qabil in place e.g Nole, Obora and Metta which dont exist anymore. But nvm them.
How do they assimilate people? Meaning how they oromise Somalis?

Timo Jareer and proud

Bro where is Isaaq in that list? We are Dir too! :fittytousand:

Timo Jareer and proud

Yeah the flip flopping of the Oromos made me very suspicious of all the Dir clans in Ethiopia. Now, I have more faith that they could actually be Somali. It's just weird having a Gurgura for example claim Somali but speaks Afaan Oromo as his/her mother tongue.

Bro where is Isaaq in that list? We are Dir too! :fittytousand:
You're Isaaq? I've always considered isaaq it's own qabil meaning it constitutes sub qabils under it as it's big in terms of population due to the Dir losing its size but it has a decent population Alhamdulillah and Taariikh. Oh and 1 question do you believe in unity/reconciliation or full out secession? As no person from the Dir qabils believe in secession but unity between all Somalis as we are all 1 whether certain ppl like it or not and that's reflected in our homogenous population nvm those illegal bancoons. And i think Gurgura speak Somali why else do you think they were apart of the IGLF but that Qashin afaan oromo can come in handy the same way those gallas like learning Somali.

Last edited:
My mom told me growing up akisho were dir:eating:
Akhiso are mostly dir but they mainly live in places inside North somalia, Somalia galbeed, the illegally occupying zones given to oromia in a rigged referendum in 2004 and the Afar region where dir used to live as the awash river is known by Somalis as the Dir river but most Somalis left the land and let the Afar settle there as a buffer zone between them and Abyssinia.

Trending

Latest posts