Ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I think it was the time I built a rocket ship that was sent into outer space.
In all honesty, I have no idea. I'm still living that student life so idk.
Well you've got your whole life ahead of you Insha Allah :it0tdo8:

Jeesto

VIP
Which one of these would you pick as your sugar aabo, Ismacil O. Guelleh, Siilaanyo or Farmaajo?:siilaanyolaugh:

I need to start replying to you with kpop songs from now on :chrisfreshhah:
To answer your question; I listen to anything that sounds good and isn't against my morals. English, Korean, Arabic, Somali, Spanish etc. Idc.

Northern hemisphere
Which continent

Is it that bad? Do you have any suggestions to improve my content? :mjcry:
Stop cosplaying as a Palestinian Arab, oh son of Banu Hashim. You come from the deserts of Saudi Arabia where our ancestors walked in circles for days reciting poems of reverence for their lifeless idols and burying their daughters in the sand.
Show your African face and timo jileec. We're just like Yemeni Arabs, just darker :rejoice:

Stop cosplaying as a Palestinian Arab, oh son of Banu Hashim. You come from the deserts of Saudi Arabia where our ancestors walked in circles for days reciting poems of reverence for their lifeless idols and burying their daughters in the sand.
Show your African face and timo jileec. We're just like Yemeni Arabs, just darker :rejoice:
Iraq* not Saudi Arabia :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts