Ask me anything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
are there any particular places in bham worth visiting, any somali areas etc. how is bham as a city
Bham is the second largest city in the UK it's one of the cities after London that is diverse and multicultural with phenomenal shopping centres.
We have small heath the somali road you won't see anyone but a somali person walking .
There is so much things to do in Birmingham depends on your lifestyle and what you looking for if you are going there for shopping we have the magnificent bullring, the mail box, and jewellery quater. If you are more like me and find pleasure little things life offers such as restaurants and dessert places we have plenty of these amazing restaurants. If you enjoy more of your night life how can I forget we have broad Street. :)

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
My sister

instagram.com/swedish_shukz

SC: ShukzSantiago
kik: ShukzSantiago
You shouldn't even joke about giving ur sisters info to thirsty ass niggas. You should've cyber slap them the minute they've mention your sister .
War dadkani waa xoolo

waraabe

Your superior
You shouldn't even joke about giving ur sisters info to thirsty ass niggas. You should've cyber slap them the minute they've mention your sister .
War dadkani waa xoolo

walaal i am coming to Bham for you only. do you have any nice places we can go to. really good restaurant

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War dadkani waa xoolo
:childplease: Get your ass up and go make us shaah.:camby: rag baa mesha ku shekaysanaya.:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending