Ask Me Any Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Show me where he is racist? :comeon:

He is a RACIST ass!

I use to watch him for his onision videos but than he made a video response to that incident when that crazy black chick assualted that white boy for his dreads.

In the response he basically went as far as saying black American women are stupid and ghetto. He worded it differently but it was obvious what he meant, he's also such a slimy c*nt. Did you see his fifty shades of grey videos? :vqbuyv0:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Here's the video

He didn't say black women were ghetto but rather joked about enslaving them or some crap idk watch it and see if you still like him afterwards.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
I bet you also watch that tranny blairs videos, anti SJW YouTube is so fucking lame Wallahi. Trying to bait those /pol/ and r/the_donald idiots to watch your videos so you can get paid ;)

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I bet you also watch that tranny blairs videos, anti SJW YouTube is so fucking lame Wallahi. Trying to bait those /pol/ and r/the_donald idiots to watch your videos so you can get paid ;)

:chrisfreshhah: I do but her content is shit I prefer Chris ray gun.

ItsHanna

Here's the video

He didn't say black women were ghetto but rather joked about enslaving them or some crap idk watch it and see if you still like him afterwards.

Doesn't make him racist he spoke the truth. Black American women are stupid, loud and ghetto. I would say he large majority are fucking worthless trash.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs

ItsHanna

LMAOOOOOO lipstickalley is a fucking mess those women are so obsessed with white men but hate white people at the same time :ftw9nwa:

I live for the current threads about Jesse Williams, their biracial KANG who gone n' got himself a white girl lmaoooooo They were so mad :yloezpe:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-Minka-Kelly-1-Year-Before-Filing-For-Divorce

They're acting like this man is their husband or some shit, crazy

Lmao lipstick alley is always good when someone is getting dragged. I usually go to the beauty guru threads which are the most lit. I hope I never make it on lipstick alley my Somali ass does not need to be dragged by these madows girls they have no mercy. But boy do their bring the tea hot and ready.

I first read about the Somali girl on YouTube who married a white convert and had 4 kids with him. They mad a thread about her and they exposed her husband as a white supremacist saying he isn't Muslim anymore. They dragged that poor girl and I was living for it.

These whole Jesse Williams thing is so funny to me because when he was married to his "black queen" they dragged her on their calling her ugly and why would he marry down. Now look at them? They're pathetic.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Doesn't make him racist he spoke the truth. Black American women are stupid, loud and ghetto. I would say he large majority are fucking worthless trash.

Hmm, are you even American? A lot of them are annoying and have terrible attitudes but that's because that type of behavior is encouraged in their culture to toughen them up. It has roots in slavery, you shouldn't blame them. Black girls deal with a lot of shit

Girl! You need to message me! I don't know how this message thing works yet(just joined) but we have so much incommon!except for your hate for Somalia and Somalis..that I don't like. Fix it. :fittytousand:

Also my question(s)- how old are you right now? And how old were you when you left Islam?

You seem like an interesting girl. I like you.

ItsHanna

Girl! You need to message me! I don't know how this message thing works yet(just joined) but we have so much incommon!except for your hate for Somalia and Somalis..that I don't like. Fix it. :fittytousand:

:chrisfreshhah: I don't hate Somalis but they do annoy me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending