Ask a Somali Bantu anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i would never understand Hawiye, they are too Mooryaans and have destroyed Somalia.

My wife is from Puntland, thats why my kids goto Gaalkacyo and Boosaaso once every 3 years.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Would you ever return to Somalia? And do you classify yourself as Somali or hide it?

Would you ever return to Somalia? And do you classify yourself as Somali or hide it?
No i would never return back to Somalia or even Africa for that matter. We have nothing in common. I have lived in North America for a very long time.

I don't call myself Somali, because I don't want anything to do with them. I was just born there, that's it.

Looking at some of the pictures that's posted here, we don't even look alikr.

No i would never return back to Somalia or even Africa for that matter. We have nothing in common. I have lived in North America for a very long time.

I don't call myself Somali, because I don't want anything to do with them. I was just born there, that's it.

:win:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

Mr north America if you want nothing to do with us why did you impregnate idman's cousin?:damedamn:

B

Bantu anon = mr. Geeljire

The idiot thinks we're as stupid as him. He's trolling as a Somali Bantu to get others on board his hateful and xenophobic campaign against our Somali Bantu brothers.:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts