Ask a Somali Bantu anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ask me anything

You can ask me anything and i would answer it honestly.

In the first place, it would make it easier for the people who want ask you a question to address you with a single nickname/name (anything that is easy to say) rather than saying, 'Ask me anything, what is this or that?'. Got it?

So this is your account, is it? Or it's another person? (I am referring to the last person with the 'Somali Bantu' nick and the anonymous OP. Is it the same person?)

D

Do you have a question

Do you have a question you would like to ask me or not, you weirdo.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How many bloody different accounts do you have to use within one thread, dude?

No, I personally do not have questions regarding Somali Bantus but go to the front page of this site, then go to Anthropology, Culture & History section, from there visit the thread called 'Bantus are claiming to Be the Original Indigenous Somalis' created by the member TheMightyGeeljire. I am sure the two of you will have interesting discussion (that's if you are not already Mighty himself incognito).
If you don't like his thread keep it moving he signed up just like you requested:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why do your folks have million kids do you plan on taking over our somalia?:damedamn:
Do you hold personal grudge toward ethnic somalis:damedamn:
By the way you people are breeding you will out numbers in the future what logical way should we use to keep ourselves majority:francis:

Why do your folks have million kids do you plan on taking over our somalia?
No we are not planning on taking over Somalia. You have to understand we Bantus only make up 7% of the population. And the reason we have so many kids is, is because we are farmers and we want as many help as possible. We also have a very infant mortality rate, so the more kids that survive the better.

Do you hold personal grudge toward ethnic somalis?
Yes, they hat my people and i hate them. Its the logical thing to do.

By the way you people are breeding you will out numbers in the future what logical way should we use to keep ourselves majority
Thats not true. We are having just as many kids as we always did. Its that Somalis are dying more.

During the civil war, the Bantus didn't participate or took sides. All our farms and lands were seized, we moved and started all over again. We don't see a reason to die for pointless stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending