Asian twitter back at it again

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You just explained why it's religious lol
Do you consider following the 5 pillars as religious? Religious to me is doing more than that. Maybe you're speaking from a western perspective. Either she should be quiet and mind her business. Also plenty of non hijabis pray their salahs.

Also stop calling women dh!lo when you don't know anything about them, its a big sin. Its one of the major sins.
1674166382639.png

Do you consider following the 5 pillars as religious? Religious to me is doing more than that. Maybe you're speaking from a western perspective. Either she should be quiet and mind her business. Also plenty of non hijabis pray their salahs.

Also stop calling women dh!lo when you don't know anything about them, its a big sin. Its one of the major sins.
View attachment 249505
If we’re going to follow the Hadith strictly then her not wearing a hijab and speaking in an unchaste manner is already a violation - calling her out isn’t an offence, her being a dh1llo is just a description of how she chooses to express herself.

View attachment 249505
If your playing shaikhah qeelbax now then I have to warn you that backbiting any Muslim is haram

View attachment 249505
I don't think a chaste woman would sexualize some nigga fulfilling a basic requirement in his religion especially when she's not fulfilling another basic one herself. Imagine if a guy said "hijabis are such a turn on" or "nuns get me going wild" I bet this thread would've had a very different reaction to me if i called that out instead. All of the things I listed is gross & d*hlo behavior. Sexualizing mundane things like that means your mind is corrupt on something rather it be lust addiction or mental illness.

Last edited:
I don't think a chaste woman would sexualize some nigga fulfilling a basic requirement in his religion especially when she's not fulfilling another basic one herself. Imagine if a guy said "hijabis are such a turn on" or "nuns get me going wild" all of that is gross & d*hlo behavior. Sexualizing mundane things like that smh
u still can't call them sexually promiscous unless u have 4 witnesses, at best u can say this is immodest behaviour,

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If we’re going to follow the Hadith strictly then her not wearing a hijab and speaking in an unchaste manner is already a violation - calling her out isn’t an offence.
Socially Awkward Foolxumo, go learn the deen.

Calling someone a dh!lo means they sleep around, aka fornicating. That is against the religion, for two reasons. 1. insulting and using curse words 2. Accusing a woman of being unchaste when you have no proof.

It is a major offense, chastity in Islam is about zina.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't think a chaste woman would sexualize some nigga fulfilling a basic requirement in his religion especially when she's not fulfilling another basic one herself. Imagine if a guy said "hijabis are such a turn on" or "nuns get me going wild" I bet this thread would've had a very different reaction to me if i called that out imstead. All of the things I listed is gross & d*hlo behavior. Sexualizing mundane things like that means your mind is corrupt on something rather it be lust addiction or mental illness.
listen, she's wrong but its a trend these days to say dumb shit like that and its no grounds to accuse someone of being a fornicator. I agree that this behavior isn't done by someone who fears Allah swt like they should, especially when they're not even anonymous.

Also the equivalent for a male would be "her praying her salahs is a turn on".

Socially Awkward Foolxumo, go learn the deen.

Calling someone a dh!lo means they sleep around, aka fornicating. That is against the religion, for two reasons. 1. insulting and using curse words 2. Accusing a woman of being unchaste when you have no proof.

It is a major offense, chastity in Islam is about zina.
If it looks like one, talks like one and behaves like one….

If we’re going to follow the Hadith strictly then her not wearing a hijab and speaking in an unchaste manner is already a violation - calling her out isn’t an offence, her being a dh1llo is just a description of how she chooses to express herself.
Exactly it was an expression :mjlol: but watch you get called uneducated for spelling it out for em

Trending