Asian Man shoots black child @StopAsianHate

I don't get what the thing about hating Asians is about. You could also find incidents of blacks attacking Asians but you cherrypick one single incident like this to promote hatred against Asians. I am convinced it's about jealousy, people getting upset at seeing a minority group get ahead. Crab in the bucket behavior.

Some of you are defending the Asians when for a FACT if some of you go over to their home countries you are bound to experience racism.

they hate your ass.

It’s time we held these indhoyar accountable.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't get what the thing about hating Asians is about. You could also find incidents of blacks attacking Asians but you cherrypick one single incident like this to promote hatred against Asians. I am convinced it's about jealousy, people getting upset at seeing a minority group get ahead. Crab in the bucket behavior.

AA's attack and kill far more Asians than minor accidents like this one, but they don't make it the news.
If any,
Asians > AA's.

The kid was probably causing trouble of some kind. However, I don't think he desired to be shot, the Asian guy went too far. Now he is probably ganna do many years in prison. What an idiot!

The kid was probably causing trouble of some kind. However, I don't think he desired to be shot, the Asian guy went too far. Now he is probably ganna do many years in prison. What an idiot!
images.jpeg

Regardless of race , how does someone shoot a little kid. The poor kid is pleading for his mama , some people are fucking evil.

Some of you are defending the Asians when for a FACT if some of you go over to their home countries you are bound to experience racism.

they hate your ass.

It’s time we held these indhoyar accountable.
They would only hate your “ass” if you misbehave and don’t respect their countries

Trending