Asharaf and Jaffarah match Somalis

Cush

Cushite Arab
The Saudi result under E-Y17859 is from the Abu Al Nasr tribe which migrated from Iraq during the Ottaman era, he is a Sayyid descended from Prophet Muhammad SAW and the Jaffarah is a descendant of Jaffar ibn Abi Talib RA the brother of Aqeel
And yet people still deny :mjpls:
Alx we are Quraysh

The funny thing is the Arab tribes match under E-Y18629 the most accurate unlike J1 and other haplogroups, the TMRCA is the only perfect one matching the date of Adnaan's birth 600 bc
More to come inshallah and private testing on Quraysh

@Garaad diinle @Hilmaam He discovered the post :dead::dead1:

Abu Al Nasr tribe which migrated from Iraq during the Ottaman era
Even added his own signature remix to it

KFxaFa4.jpg

Cush

Cushite Arab
We don't know if the asharaf Abu Nasr tribe in Iraq is the same as the Abu Al-Nasr Medina tribe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I DID MORE RESEARCH AND THAT'S THE TRIBE OF SADAAM HUSSEIN, ABU NASR

Read the source they moved from the Arabian peninsula to Iraq and some stayed

ALXAMDULLILAH WE ARE AHLUL BAYT

Cush

Cushite Arab
Where in the peninsula ya Cushi
They are a very small Asharaf tribe, so they live in the main cities like Madinah, Makkah Jazaan and other areas, I believe the bulk went to Iraaq
The fact they matched us just shows the authenticity, remember the hadiths which explain the Arab replacement, so of course Quraysh are a minority, even the fucking cadaan kuffar verified these J haplogroup niggas came recently and us E-V32 are the real ones

The fucking pale skinned Arab even admits E-V32 is the real Akkadian Adnaani clade and even says E-Y18629 is the Adnaani one, they respect us and praise us and they can't be racist to us because they know their ancestors are Cushites kkkkkkk they even flex Nubian history sometimes

Cush

Cushite Arab
Oh my uncle ♥️ Sadaam Xuseen SAYFUL CARAB WA FAKRUL CARAB WA ASADUL ARAB
HE SUPPORTED US AND PROVIDED US WITH HUB DURING OUR WAR NO MATTER OUR SKIN COLOR
WHY?
BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH ARABS AND MUSLIMS

Cush

Cushite Arab
I am the son of Haam 💪👑⚔️conquerors of the world leaders of the caliphates, the cradle of civilizations, the son of Cush, the son of Ibrahim AS, the son of Ismaciil AS, the son of Adnaan, the son of Quraysh, the son of Hashim, the son of Ugayl

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I DID MORE RESEARCH AND THAT'S THE TRIBE OF SADAAM HUSSEIN, ABU NASR

Read the source they moved from the Arabian peninsula to Iraq and some stayed

ALXAMDULLILAH WE ARE AHLUL BAYT
You’re out of your mind, crazy don’t even describe what you type up on this forum most of the time

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I am the son of Haam 💪👑⚔️conquerors of the world leaders of the caliphates, the cradle of civilizations, the son of Cush, the son of Ibrahim AS, the son of Ismaciil AS, the son of Adnaan, the son of Quraysh, the son of Hashim, the son of Ugayl
What’s your clan and haplogroup? I know your darood but what sub. If you haven’t taken dna test man I hope you don’t get J haplogroup like some brothers on here 😂
1696305806151.jpeg

attash

Amaan Duule
You keep talking about how so and so Qurayshi matched under E-V32, but you never drop your sources. Send us the testing results already. We've been waiting for too long.