pseudo-intellectual
bout time

Attachments

• ash.png
    ash.png
    648.7 KB · Views: 162

Macalin M

Out here
My brother from the north. Tell me sxb is it worth watching Alola region. I stopped watching Pokemon after Sinnoh league but I watched a bit of Kalos.

The animation for Alola looks trash but because he won I might want to watch it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
My brother from the north. Tell me sxb is it worth watching Alola region. I stopped watching Pokemon after Sinnoh league but I watched a bit of Kalos.

The animation for Alola looks trash but because he won I might want to watch it.
it's mostly slice of life/gag anime

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Yes this season is really good you should watch it.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
great thread and lowkey Alola was an amazing region. Dont understand the hate. The tourney was a bit weak though in terms of competition but I loved the new art and characters. It was much funnier too.
Yes Alola region was fantastic. I'm excited for the new region coming out later this month. Apperanly they are gonna change a lot of shit. It's gonna be like a reboot.

Here's hoping Ash actually ages. Imagine seeing him at like 18 that would be awesome.

Yes Alola region was fantastic. I'm excited for the new region coming out later this month. Apperanly they are gonna change a lot of shit. It's gonna be like a reboot.

Here's hoping Ash actually ages. Imagine seeing him at like 18 that would be awesome.
do you play the games? im most likely going to buy the nintendo switch(the cheap one that came out) and play pokemon shield.

Trending

Latest posts