Asc, people of Sspot

Better?

Attachments

• 777b387326c7f94774aaa9489e0daab8.jpg
    777b387326c7f94774aaa9489e0daab8.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 426
I like to call myself a rational unionist. Now, what do I mean by that you may ask?
1- Elect righteous leaders who desire the best for ALL somalis regardless of qabiil.
2- Hold peaceful talks, not the fruitless ones we always hear about.
3. Southern and Central Somalia get their shit together.
4- Unite in the name of culture, religion and language
5- If we can't achieve that then let's part ways.

Besides wth is even anti-sl? you mean I'm qabilist idiot or a jealous person?

I wish nothing but the best Sland, but one thing I will never tolerate people who make fun of the bombings or bootyclap to foreigners. I've seen many slanders calling Somalia/somalis their enemey and making fun of killings in social media. Also blaming Barre's doing on every somali. I have a feeling that majority of those are diasporians. Whenever i watch slanders(in somalia) I don't see the same amount of bashing except politicians.

After few months of observing this site, I finally decided to join. Hope to get know my people all across the world and finally rid myself of my anxiety. Feel free to ask me anything, and in'sha'allah I will answer to the best of my ability.
Welcome walal. Where are u from and how old are u?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
1. Are you a BLM, SJW?
2. Are you a Gaal Murtad?
3. Are you a Arab "Bootyclapper?
4. Are you a sane level headed Muslim?
5. Are you Pro-Federalism or Pro-Centralist?
6. What do you do for a living?

1. Hell no, I did troll @Qoordeer. Not quite sure what sjw's do, but if its right next BLM I going to assume it's bad.
2 and 4. I'll have you know I'm known as a righteous girl. When they see me their ma'sha'allah waa gabar saalixad.
3. Uff. why on earth would I bootyclap to arabs after what they ha been doing to Somalia (uae and saudi)
5. Cant say since I dont have much knowledge in politics. I've seen people take Barre's failure as an example for centralism, saying that it's bound to fail. Just makes me think what if a good leader arose and lead somalia to prosperity. As for federalism, the only thing i've noticed is that there is animosity between federal states. Since I dont know much care to enlighten me?
6. Student and ceyr

1. Hell no, I did troll @Qoordeer. Not quite sure what sjw's do, but if its right next BLM I going to assume it's bad.
2 and 4. I'll have you know I'm known as a righteous girl. When they see me their ma'sha'allah waa gabar saalixad.
3. Uff. why on earth would I bootyclap to arabs after what they ha been doing to Somalia (uae and saudi)
5. Cant say since I dont have much knowledge in politics. I've seen people take Barre's failure as an example for centralism, saying that it's bound to fail. Just makes me think what if a good leader arose and lead somalia to prosperity. As for federalism, the only thing i've noticed is that there is animosity between federal states. Since I dont know much care to enlighten me?
6. Student and ceyr
How dare u troll me.
To say the truth the moment u said fat sjw I was no longer "thirsty",either way welcom abaayo:friendhug:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I like to call myself a rational unionist. Now, what do I mean by that you may ask?
1- Elect righteous leaders who desire the best for ALL somalis regardless of qabiil.
2- Hold peaceful talks, not the fruitless ones we always hear about.
3. Southern and Central Somalia get their shit together.
4- Unite in the name of culture, religion and language
5- If we can't achieve that then let's part ways.

Besides wth is even anti-sl? you mean I'm qabilist idiot or a jealous person?

I wish nothing but the best Sland, but one thing I will never tolerate people who make fun of the bombings or bootyclap to foreigners. I've seen many slanders calling Somalia/somalis their enemey and making fun of killings in social media. Also blaming Barre's doing on every somali. I have a feeling that majority of those are diasporians. Whenever i watch slanders(in somalia) I don't see the same amount of bashing except politicians.
Yes that’s what I mean. Wlhi if all Somalis were like you. Civilised.

Trending