Asad Osman releases his campaign vision outline

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how you spell Gaalkacyo!!!!
:ileycry:
So @Reiko is using threads about his looks to get women's support and false advertising about his birth place to get men's support.
:mjlol:
I was telling everyone that he was born in Gaalkacyo. I feel betrayed.
:damedamn:

He was born in the Ogaden.

A lot of reer Mudug were living in the Ogaden after 1977.

And people were calling him too young. When people think that a 40 year old is too young to lead, you know there's a problem.

His age isn't a problem. If they're old enough to fight, they're old enough to be a leader.

I do not think he is 41 tho, he is probably 35 max. He is just saying 41 so that he doesn't break the Puntland candidacy rules.

His age isn't a problem. If they're old enough to fight, they're old enough to be a leader.

I do not think he is 41 tho, he is probably 35 max. He is just saying 41 so that he doesn't break the Puntland candidacy rules.
you can tell he is really young,
young leaders are always the most revolutionary,

old men don't really give a f*ck and literally can't f*ck is what their wives would tell you:mjlol:, they live for the day and for themselves i.e abdiwali gaas and are hopeless due to years of emotional baggage especially if they were around and active during the down fall of somalia this hinders them from thinking long term and thinking big, envisioning a somalia that is a regional power

SAY NO TO LEADERS FROM THE FAILED KACAANKA GEN, degenerate imbeciles :susp:

General Asad osman is for the youth of puntland, somalia :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending