AS Top Leadership gather and celebrate Liyuu Boolis disbandment

The Langaab Fu’aad Shangoole is a condom for his Shabaab Irir masters. Fu’ad is the only Darood member with a leadership position in Al-Shabab

They first uploaded their military parade in September of 2022. I don’t know why they withheld the rest of the clips, but it was most likely for propaganda reasons.

View attachment 265894View attachment 265893
he was one of the top leaders in Islamic Courts, he's more of a symbolic figure. Pretty sure his whole family is loaded due to charcoal trade and extortion royalties

The liyu police being dispersed will be a good thing for ogaden. Ironically, we can now expect more liyu police soldiers to show up in Jubaland and finish off alqusash!
idk why someone like @TekNiKo would be happy with 50,000 ogaden soldiers being disarmed. These guys are going to Jubaland sxb. Get ready for more ogaden domination.

Jubbaland is their 2nd home we will welcome them with open arms like we did for Onlf fighters

Thank you Cagjar for providing us more recruits

B9FE66DD-9E21-4E93-B97B-6082AF54B5F8.jpeg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
who are the founders and liberators of jubaland
It wasn't only one clan that liberate JL waarya look at this historical revisionism.
By your logic I never want to here ' You are Reer X from Caabudwaaq pipe down ' Reer Gedo are our clansmen as well. According to some other people here @GaradShabeel they will just be transfers to a new unit.

It wasn't only one clan that liberate JL waarya look at this historical revisionism.
By your logic I never want to here ' You are Reer X from Caabudwaaq pipe down ' Reer Gedo are our clansmen as well. According to some other people here @GaradShabeel they will just be transfers to a new unit.

Yeah, those currently in Liyuu police are set to be transferred to the federal army (reserves) or federal police, unless they don't want to continue serving there.

85% of jubaland was liberated by Ogaden only gobol the other somali clans like marehan garre dagoodi had a part in was gedo and there was ogaden there too. A massive Ogaden Cawlyahan liberation from the booran captured west of bardheere all the way to madogashe in the border of isiolo in Kenya. It’s all documented bro don’t let the 91 politics lie to you.

Kkk 50,000 people are going to travel all the way to Kismayo to fight for Ahmed Madobe on the basis of literally just kinship, they have no interests in JL unlike the natives, also no sane clan other than OG would want them to change Jl demographics. This is Morgan all over again
They are natives to JL and nothing you can do to change that.

@TekNiKo have you not been paying attention? The sayid has enough weapons and more than enough soldiers, but another 50k on top of what he had just means he isn't going anywhere. You are also going to be my adoon for much much longer.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@TekNiKo have you not been paying attention? The sayid has enough weapons and more than enough soldiers, but another 50k on top of what he had just means he isn't going anywhere. You are also going to be my adoon for much much longer.
50k kulaha go liberate Buale!

OK @ me when they come :chrisfreshhah:

Trending