As the leader of this SLF ( Somalispot liberation front) I'm naming my negotiating team

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
We are entering a new phase in our battle with the brutal regime of somnet.

We have been contacted by neutral sources to enter into a negotiation with the regime for the sake of peace.

After long consideration I've come to accept a negotiated settlement.

Therefore, I have chosen the following comrades to represent our rebel movement.

SheikhZubeyr

Sienna

Idman

AJ

buraanbur

MrPrestige

Bandit

XaliimoEinstein

Tuug Xishoodbadan

A

A suggestion

Don't forget to include the immediate resignation of LeJusticier and the freeing of all political prisoners who were unjustly banned.

menace

VIP
Menace Any settlement with somnet should involve the immediate unbanning of my MrPrestige
nick and a public apology.

Waar leydhyahow waxaanba kugu darey the negotiating team and you can of course request that ..

Also make sure you privately request on my behalf to have Cherine for one night as a token of friendship:diddyswag:

menace

VIP
Don't forget to include the immediate resignation of LeJusticier and the freeing of all political prisoners who were unjustly banned.

It is already in the folder ..the removal of Fah and the firing of LJ..as well as deporting Hyper to Yemen

A

A suggestion

FAH can stay, but LJ has to leave immediately with Dr. Yalaxoow taking his position.

A

A suggestion

FAH knows enough about the owner of the site that he can use to blackmail him if he is removed.

Choose your battles wisely Menace.

menace

VIP
FAH can stay, but LJ has to leave immediately with Dr. Yalaxoow taking his position.

I think I listen to my lieutenants and I accept your suggestion ...Fah can stay ...dr yalaxow will be made a mod ...I will not seek moderatorship but I am nominating the following ..

Aisha

Daanyeer

Original Dervish

XaliimaEinstein:mjpls:

sienna

Chelsea

AJ

Idman

Gurey25

Leftist

Deeqa

Grandpakhaliif

G

Garxajis peasant

Garxajis have become beggers online and even in sl politics kkkkkkkkkkkkk always begging and moaning for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending