As the Ethiopian empire is coming to an end here’s my vision for the genocide and atrocities on the horizon

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
With undefined boundaries of almost all the nationalities states I envision a war breaking out in every part of the nation formerly known as Ethiopia.

Here’s the battle ground.

Somali state fights the lowly Afars over the demarcation of their new country.
Likewise Somali state will engage in a horrific battle with the Oromos over Dire Dhawa and even jigjiga. Because Oromos will have the audacity to claim that.
Somali state will annex by force langaabs Harrar
The majority Ogaden clan will try to dominate the leadership of the Somali state thus triggering the Issa as well as the Issaqs. A rebel group will rise. Civil war will ensue

Oromo will have a war of annihilation against the Amharans over some disputed land.

Tigrayans will go genocidal on the Amharans over what they call “Western Tigray”.
Eritrea will move in to claim more lands for Tigrays.
Sudan will move in to annex more land from the border states.

Other states such as the Sidamo and others will also be involved in fighting.

I expect the death of

3 million people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gri

Stop being wicked and evil loool

Civil war is not fun at all. Think of the sufferings, children and women,. just because u do not like Ethiopians, it doesn't mean u should lose your humanity! :(

With undefined boundaries of almost all the nationalities states I envision a war breaking out in every part of the nation formerly known as Ethiopia.

Here’s the battle ground.

Somali state fights the lowly Afars over the demarcation of their new country.
Likewise Somali state will engage in a horrific battle with the Oromos over Dire Dhawa and even jigjiga. Because Oromos will have the audacity to claim that.
Somali state will annex by force langaabs Harrar
The majority Ogaden clan will try to dominate the leadership of the Somali state thus triggering the Issa as well as the Issaqs. A rebel group will rise. Civil war will ensue

Oromo will have a war of annihilation against the Amharans over some disputed land.

Tigrayans will go genocidal on the Amharans over what they call “Western Tigray”.
Eritrea will move in to claim more lands for Tigrays.
Sudan will move in to annex more land from the border states.

Other states such as the Sidamo and others will also be involved in fighting.

I expect the death of

3 million people.
Somalis prefer to kill each other over annexing new territories from Oromos and Afars :tocry:

Trending