as somalis we should be thankful for having the most modest dressing women

southside

Hiiraan
when i look at other muslim diasporas i see many of the women either wear tight clothing with the hijab or decide not to wear the hijab at all astagfirullah, majority of our women wear either the abaya or the jilbaab mashallah ive had other non somali muslim men mention how modest our women dress :it0tdo8: may allah grant our modest women jannatul firdous

when i look at other muslim diasporas i see many of the women either wear tight clothing with the hijab or decide not to wear the hijab at all astagfirullah, majority of our women wear either the abaya or the jilbaab mashallah ive had other non somali muslim men mention how modest our women dress :it0tdo8: may allah grant our modest women jannatul firdous

@southside

Good behaviour and conducting yourself as a civilised person is more important than what garmament you are dressed. I can show you many video clips of people wearing hijab and Jilbab and behaving "badly". Since you are from Hiiraan, isn't addressing this kind of topic more worthy than what a female wears, or no one cares any longer in alleviating hunger, hardships and the sufferings of children and their sick parents? This story is from Hiiraan.

Displaced and disabled ---- How families struggle for a dignified existence in IDP camps in Somalia.

2019711636984393086444278axmed%20copy.jpg

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...nified_existence_in_idp_camps_in_somalia.aspx

southside

Hiiraan
@southside

Good behaviour and conducting yourself as a civilised person is more important than what garmament you are dressed. I can show you many video clips of people wearing hijab and Jilbab and behaving "badly". Since you are from Hiiraan, isn't addressing this kind of topic more worthy than what a female wears, or no one cares any longer in alleviating hunger, hardships and the sufferings of children and their sick parents? This story is from Hiiraan.

Displaced and disabled ---- How families struggle for a dignified existence in IDP camps in Somalia.

2019711636984393086444278axmed%20copy.jpg

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...nified_existence_in_idp_camps_in_somalia.aspx
such a sad story may allah help them, and i absolutely agree as muslims we should stay on our best behavior and conduct ourselves in a civilized manner, but as muslims we must follow the dress code as thats an important part of our deen