As I was driving somewhere I noticed cars lined bumper to bumper collecting food give out. I joined and got a box loooool

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why not !

It is in my heritage to receive donations.
Heck I hail from a nation where it’s GDP is made up of international aid :rejoice: :deadmanny::damn::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:
I kid you not! The whole US is lining up for free food distribution. Why go to a grocery store. I will live off of this.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why not !

It is in my heritage to receive donations.
Heck I hail a nation where it’s GDP is made up of international aid :rejoice: :deadmanny::damn::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:
I kid you not! The whole US is lining up for free food distribution. Why go to a grocery store. I will live off of this.

I knew you were gaajo but I didn’t think you would try to relive your time in that Ethiopian refugee camp. Have some shame menace. That food is meant for the homeless.:what:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I knew you were gaajo but I didn’t think you would try to relive your time in that Ethiopian refugee camp. Have some shame menace. That food is meant for the homeless.:what:

don’t blame me, blame the shithole I was born in. The other day the finance minister of Somalia was asked “ you reduced the tax on imported goods because of the Coronavirus so how will the government have any revenue to pay its budget “ the man replied “ international donors will provide us some financial assistance. They were anyways giving us some grants and we expect them to increase it “.

So how am I to be blamed for being a career beggar.:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is second time he took food that was meant for the homeless, on Christmas he also went in a church and started eating the food.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys please stop judging our brother @Grigori Rasputin, we do not know everyones situation in real life and the brother got a full belly afterwards, that is very positive :)

alxamdulilah! Runtii there was no financial crisis in my end. Contrary to that, I am more loaded than ever before thanks to the tax refund plus the stimulus plus my continued salary. But my point is that we are inheritantly like Gypsies. We are begging nation. I figured that’s there’s no shame to my game because I am a Somali. My country’s 98% GDP is made of donations from other nations.

alxamdulilah! Runtii there was no financial crisis in my end. Contrary to that, I am more loaded than ever before thanks to the tax refund plus the stimulus plus my continued salary. But my point is that we are inheritantly like Gypsies. We are begging nation. I figured that’s there’s no shame to my game because I am a Somali. My country’s 98% GDP is made of donations from other nations.

When inflation hits hard, I wonder how much of your money you can use to buy an orange or apple.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is second time he took food that was meant for the homeless, on Christmas he also went in a church and started eating the food.

It was Thanksgiving

I went inside a church and got one of the greatest turkey meals ever.

Trending