as I said previously, ATMIS is not leaving

Of course, why would they leave their wives and kids...

Think About It GIF by Identity

I want these ppl out our country. I want to see the FG stand on its own legs but this is not the same mission as ATMIS. The FG requested a new mission to secure crucial infrastructure like ports and airports while they clean AS out of the country side.

This is a mission where they won’t hold any FOB or be seen in cities. The US, Turkey, Qatar, UK and UAE will fund this.

It’s the same news we've discussed for the last 12 months. Tiresome tbh.

I want these ppl out our country. I want to see the FG stand on its own legs but this is not the same mission as ATMIS. The FG requested a new mission to secure crucial infrastructure like ports and airports while they clean AS out of the country side.

This is a mission where they won’t hold any FOB or be seen in cities. The US, Turkey, Qatar, UK and UAE will fund this.

The problem with this is inability for those countries to divert their funding to SNA. There’s no reason for them to stay. There’s nothing they’re doing which we can’t. Creating another mission for them to stay is beating around the bush, our lives are on the line not theirs. ATMIS/post atmis would be getting paid 1’500$ a month while SNA get 200$. It’s ridiculous and we’ve been dealing with these same issues for awhile. It also doesn’t help that these ATMIS soldiers influence our politics. Ethiopians affect jubbaland dynamic and keep laftagareen in power. KDF keep madoobe in charge.

More like the FGS can't trust the SNA to hold these places. The SNA would then have more power than the FGS and they can't have that.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The people on the driving seat of the so called (NGO Admin) Govt have never ran or had a successful entity based on rule of law. Unless imposed on them
you can help them to break free from their evil doing only to see Moryanism rise from the Ashes every decade.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The FGS has failed to create an SNA that is capable of holding ground vis a vis Alshabab. Everything wrong with Somalia stems from this failure. Without an apolitical SNA capable of defeating Alshabab and holding the ground that is won, there can be no political progress or any socioeconomic progress.

Didn’t hsm say in his last term that he has zero intentions of building a strong army? This isn’t surprising lmao
How does Somalia of all places have a horgal for foreigners, it’s baffling, especially after we spent all that time making sure they don’t get in. We have german treaty of versaille types of hidden sanctions on our capabilities and a president who upholds that, and bakhti defending it. The secessionists are crap, but when PL and NW waqooyi say they want nothing to do with FGS, it makes sense. Ethiopia makes 1bil in gdp from copper exports and PL has more copper than Ethiopia. They also have gold, oil, frankincense, iron, and many other resources. Any country with common sense would invest in its stable regions. It’s just that we have neefs in charge who have enmity for certain states and use that as a reason not to.

How does Somalia of all places have a horgal for foreigners, it’s baffling, especially after we spent all that time making sure they don’t get in. We have german treaty of versaille types of hidden sanctions on our capabilities and a president who upholds that, and bakhti defending it. The secessionists are crap, but when PL and NW waqooyi say they want nothing to do with FGS, it makes sense. Ethiopia makes 1bil in gdp from copper exports and PL has more copper than Ethiopia. They also have gold, oil, frankincense, iron, and many other resources. Any country with common sense would invest in its stable regions. It’s just that we have neefs in charge who have enmity for certain states and use that as a reason not to.
Well said sxb dalkaan ilaahi baa u maqan this is why i believe balkanisation or confederalism is the only sitaution, we are being held back from our full potential by these corrupt officials in mogadishu

come to puntland brother, join our political agenda.

Well said sxb dalkaan ilaahi baa u maqan this is why i believe balkanisation or confederalism is the only sitaution, we are being held back from our full potential by these corrupt officials in mogadishu
There still isn’t anything waiting on the side of Balkanization unless it actually happens, which won’t, unless mogadishu allows it to happen. Confederation might not be the way either, some of these leaders can’t be left to their own devices, they’re harmful in what they do. We’d see Somali land auctioned off to other countries, which we already see happening. Confederalism with laws to protect the nation and 1m1v would be an improvement, but federalism is still the best way on the grounds that it can provide services to shared Somali interests. SYL ideology of minimizing clans within
politics needs to be given heed to reach our desired outcome.

come to puntland brother, join our political agenda.
Genuinely tried to let go of Somalia before, and couldn’t do it. It’d be a betrayal to everyone who died to keep Somalia prosperous previously.I understand you guys though sxb. For 26 years it’s been like this.

All states also need the federal government to do things on a national level. Our coast has chemical waste which somalis get cancer from, our states will just get called “pirates” if they try anything. Only the federal government can tell them off. Situations not unique to this happen all over Somalia waiting to be resolved.

There still isn’t anything waiting on the side of Balkanization unless it actually happens, which won’t, unless mogadishu allows it to happen. Confederation might not be the way either, some of these leaders can’t be left to their own devices, they’re harmful in what they do. We’d see Somali land auctioned off to other countries, which we already see happening. Confederalism with laws to protect the nation and 1m1v would be an improvement, but federalism is still the best way on the grounds that it can provide services to shared Somali interests. SYL ideology of minimizing clans within
politics needs to be given heed to reach our desired outcome.

Genuinely tried to let go of Somalia before, and couldn’t do it. It’d be a betrayal to everyone who died to keep Somalia prosperous previously.I understand you guys though sxb. For 26 years it’s been like this.

All states also need the federal government to do things on a national level. Our coast has chemical waste which somalis get cancer from, our states will just get called “pirates” if they try anything. Only the federal government can tell them off. Situations not unique to this happen all over Somalia waiting to be resolved.
Deni can do all that stuff why you supporting farmaajo

Deni can do all that stuff why you supporting farmaajo
Anyone can be president man, it doesn’t have to be him. Farmaajo got help from his cabinet and first PM, if any of them were to be president, that’d be fine, they’d steer the country in the right direction.

deni would be ok too if he dropped UAE upon becoming president of Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts