AS clowning on HSM

HSM is right. Al Shabaab controlled territories are lacking basic human necessities such as schools, roads and other basic infrastructure. AS dislike HSM far more than they did Farmaajo. You can tell from their speeches and videos. Isn't surprising when you realise 3,000 AS members were killed in the past two years whilst the cheese barely confronted them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do opposition put stock into what these guys say.

HSM opposition has to be the dumbest in the world I swear. From faking videos to parroting khawarij propaganda.

The funny part is there are a gazillion legit things you can call out the president for (corruption for example) Instead they attack on matters that he has objectively done better than others.

Opposition has exposed themselves as childish and insecure to the point they are ready to comprise national security for political points.

It's astonishing that hsm opposition will use khawarij propaganda against the president. Hsm is the president till his term ends and they've got to accept it and move on.

AS dislike HSM far more than they did Farmaajo.
Who are you kidding, ciidanka hubkis ayu uu gacan galiyey shabaab. He also has many members working for him. made two incompetent ministers. Don’t misinform people on your uncles shortcomings.

terrorism has increased since farmaajo left. The only time worse than Hassan’s current term, is his 2016 term according to his close ally UAE. So Somalia is at its worst whenever he’s in charge.

IC said SNA under HSM has only held onto two regions and are struggling to hold them. Which is far from gurgurte’s promise of clearing AS. They said he also failed to reach the requirements to launch offensive in the south, and is instead begging African troops to stay.
Isn't surprising when you realise 3,000 AS members were killed in the past two years whilst the cheese barely confronted them.
There’s even more SNA/Danab & generals that have been killed than 3000

@lahaine @Lumo you two don’t truly want AS gone if there’s no criticism of the failed war or if you wouldn’t want to change things so save the crocodile tears. We need a president who is serious about the terrorists and not putting terrorists them in sensitive government positions.

IC have let the cat out of the bag. By releasing an in depth look at the war on AS. Burying your heads in the sand is a coping mechanism.

Last edited:
@lahaine @Lumo you two don’t truly want AS gone if there’s no criticism of the failed war or if you wouldn’t want to change things so save the crocodile tears. We need a president who is serious about the terrorists and not putting them in sensitive positions.

IC have let the cat out of the bag. By releasing an in depth look at the war on AS. Burying your heads in the sand is a coping mechanism.
The opposition doesn't give a shit about the war with shabab. Anyone with common sense can see that. That's my whole point.
It's simply a tool for their

The constant politicization of the war and is not embedded in criticism but slander and accusations in order to delegitimize the goverment simply because their favorite is not in charge.

You can tell this by the fact that they never actually come up with solutions, alternatives in any advisorial sense. Your whole criticism angle goes out the window the moment the opposition echo khawarij propaganda.

Criticism is fine ( I have my own on the war) but the opposition lost credibility when they started use fake news and AS propaganda against the goverment in matters that should be bipartisan i.e national security.

The constant politicization of the war and is not embedded in criticism but slander and accusations in order to delegitimize the goverment simply because their favorite is not in charge.
Why can’t a president just be shit for the sake of it. The bar is low. To bring it even lower creates opposition. Your not wrong about people wanting others to take his place, but using that to excuse justified protest of his presidency is disingenuous.

Criticism is fine ( I have my own on the war) but the opposition lost credibility when they started use fake news and AS propaganda against the goverment in matters that should be bipartisan i.e national security.
All presidents in Somalia so far are victims of fake news. However it comes from both sides, you’ll never hear any government sources report on the massacres of soldiers that take place. Which is strategic to boost morale and deceitful. By creating coverups.

There’s is no opposition to national security, all Somalis will stand behind the president if threat emerges. Nonetheless, pointing out flaws in it does not go against the former. Whereas ignoring it is a threat to national security.(he’s losing the ideological war to AS through their use of terrorist propaganda, the failed war, and disenfranchising civilians ie. bulldozing hospitals for land)

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
That's probably the only school they've built that can barely accommodate 50 students. Who the hell is buying their propaganda, really. Let's not forget how many people are forced to flee because of their incompetence in their controlled areas.

Trending

Latest posts