BREAKING NEWS AS capture Ceeldheere!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Another city from Beesha Guriceel taken, it seems like they are to busy attacking Balanbal! They have burned down the police station just like Matabaan

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking AS close to capturimg Gelinsoor as people fear they expanding

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
5xxdsy.jpg

Psychologist

Changemaker
Crazy how fast they respond to clan fights but still haven't respond to a terrorist group.

Where are the so call national army? Where are the so call peace keepers? How do people actually support a FG that operates this way?

What a failed state with failed people.

I’m assuming these AS forces came from the southeast direction from ceel buur. This is why I hate when political tension and disagreements is present. One thing we can all agree on is that at times like this when focuses are elsewhere, is when al shabaab are making gains. Firstly why are al shabaab ground forces even present anywhere near ceel dhere as two key towns are controlled by SNA (dhuusomareeb and guriceel). So your telling me al shabaab are just roaming around in between two towns controlled by government forces? What a joke. 6k AS troops vs 20k government forces and they still are getting played like a lil

TekNiKo

VIP
They have destroyed another police statioj and military barracks

Everyone can tell its Ahlu-sunaah masking as Alshabaab that's causing all this mayhem to gain sympathy and support from the people.

Its funny that these so called Alshabaab fighters suddenly arrived in these Ceyr towns from nowhere as if they fell from the sky when we all know they just came out from their houses wearing different shirt from Ahlu-sunnah to Alshabaab shirt.

Once again Ahlu-sunnah is playing childish game for power to fool the masses, but like before it will never work, its about time Galmudug arrests the criminals Shaakir and Macalin mahmoud for terrorisms acts.

TekNiKo

VIP
Everyone can tell its Ahlu-sunaah masking as Alshabaab that's causing all this mayhem to gain sympathy and support from the people.

Its funny that these so called Alshabaab fighters suddenly arrived in these Ceyr towns from nowhere as if they fell from the sky when we all know they just came out from their houses wearing different shirt from Ahlu-sunnah to Alshabaab shirt.

Once again Ahlu-sunnah is playing childish game for power to fool the masses, but like before it will never work, its about time Galmudug arrests the criminals Shaakir and Macalin mahmoud for terrorisms acts.
Lol you serious? This is due to Galmudug failure to defend these lands wheres the thousands of troops sent to defeat Ahlu Sunnah in Guriceel? Haramcad? Gorgor?

I told you Ahlu Sunnah was the only bulwark against these terrorists now that they have been defeates AS has taken great advantage. It was better for GM to work with Ahlu Sunnah…

@Admin kindly, change this Threads Tag from breaking news to fake news, Alshabab never captured anything, they simply entered at Midnight, blew the Police station and left within minutes.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I’m assuming these AS forces came from the southeast direction from ceel buur. This is why I hate when political tension and disagreements is present. One thing we can all agree on is that at times like this when focuses are elsewhere, is when al shabaab are making gains. Firstly why are al shabaab ground forces even present anywhere near ceel dhere as two key towns are controlled by SNA (dhuusomareeb and guriceel). So your telling me al shabaab are just roaming around in between two towns controlled by government forces? What a joke. 6k AS troops vs 20k government forces and they still are getting played like a lil *****
South mudug should annex by PL.

Droughts in much of the country, al Shabbab has taken over most cities in the south, al Shabab taxing Mogadishu residents, no timetable for credible elections.

Farmajo and cbb response: let’s buy drones and go to Djibouti for a conference.

PL must seriously consider independence at this point.

Latest posts