As a Somali Atheist/Non-Believer

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Should I go to Somalia and settle there? Having a family and a business? Because it's too dangerous for the average muslim Faraax. So being a Non-Believer is a death penalty over there.

Should I go to Somalia and settle there? Having a family and a business? Because it's too dangerous for the average muslim Faraax. So being a Non-Believer is a death penalty over there.
There are Chinese and Kenyans who live there with no problems and bunch of oromos what makes you think they're gonna kill you

abaayo macaanto you can settle wherever your heart desires. allah is the ultimate protector

Are you gonna shouting from rooftops that you're an atheist?

There have been many atheists in Somalia over the years.

They keep themselves to themselves and it's all good really.

Obviously it's shitty there isn't total freedom but... oh well.

Right. If you don't follow the rules, it will be dangerous for you. Djibouti is probably okay though.
I don't know what rules could be broken by atheists.

I mean zina -- all the locals are on it 24/7. Alcohol, if you can call it that really - it's more like cat piss; again, served by Muslim locals.

You don't need to proclaim your lack of religious beliefs. No one is going to force you to pray or nothing. As long as you don't scream "I'm an atheist", then no one is going to care. I bet there is plenty of irreligious people there, like all other countries.

To my knowledge, being irreligious is not a practice. It's just a lack of religion and not an impulse. So you don't have the feeling of repression like a closet homosexual. Or do you?:icon lol:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
we dont want murtads in our country. stay where u are.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Great question actually. Lets all have a civil discussion without becoming hysteric and triggered.

4head i dont think there is a death penalty for being an atheist in Somalia. Religion is a private thing, so NO one will legally prosecute you.

But my question to you is: WHY WOULD U WANT TO GO TO SOMALIA?

Why would u want to stick out and be the "odd" one???

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As long as you don't tell anyone and don't spread degeneracy by bringing alcohol and zina, you should be fine.

Crow looooooooool

I was thinking the same walaahi. I was thinking morality issue will trigger somalis more than a belief issue.

Dhi..loniimo & Qaniisniimo, & Alcholism is more of a threat than being a Christian or atheist lol

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Great question actually. Lets all have a civil discussion without becoming hysteric and triggered.

4head i dont think there is a death penalty for being an atheist in Somalia. Religion is a private thing, so one will legally prosecute you.

But my question to you is: WHY WOULD U WANT TO GO TO SOMALIA?

Why would u want to stick out and be the "odd" one???

:drakelaugh: I don't know why i want to go to Somalia to be honest :hillarybiz:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakelaugh: I don't know why i want to go to Somalia to be honest :hillarybiz:

Well...when u figure out, let me know, i would like to know too lol
drakelaugh.png
drakelaugh.png
drakelaugh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.