As a powerful black woman you all need to get on my level

I’ve learnt how to vibrate on an high frequency. I’ll definitely teach you how to tap into the power of your melanin etc.
Are you ready to be Godlike? Hit me up now don’t wait.
** donate to my PayPal we will go from there
*** additional information: success rate is dependent on many facts. I’m not liable to the outcome. Possible surprises.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve learnt how to vibrate on an high frequency. I’ll definitely teach you how to tap into the power of your melanin etc.
Are you ready to be Godlike? Hit me up now don’t wait.
** donate to my PayPal we will go from there
*** additional information: success rate is dependent on many facts. I’m not liable to the outcome. Possible surprises.

bottles-assorted-hard-liquor-brands-poznan-poland-july-worldwide-some-billion-people-use-alcohol-one-most-widely-used-75139682.jpg

Abaayo you're not black. You're Somali. The Black/White labels were created by cultureless Americans whose country was founded on racism and slavery. Don't force yourself into a box that was created to destroy the identities of Africans.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm a powerful Apache helicopter. Y'all need to get on my level if you want to fly.

You just got to find the highest building near you and jump of the roof.

You'll fly if you believe strongly enough.

Abaayo you're not black. You're Somali. The Black/White labels were created by cultureless Americans whose country was founded on racism and slavery. Don't force yourself into a box that was created to destroy the identities of Africans.
For sure this whole tread was a joke.

Trending

Latest posts