Artist Amal Nuux is blowing up!

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She has been servicing industry men for years and nothing to show for it, She needs a real hit record not this boring track

I fell asleep halfway through. She looks good, but have very weak vocals hence why she does this slow talk/sing average singers do nowadays

The problem with Amaal is that she has no musical identity , she sang those mustafa r&b etc songs In 2013 then changed her image to some pan African charity worker which obviously didn’t work bc woke music lauryn hill types are not in,(even Beyoncé tried it and it flopped) and she now has jumped onto the futuristic music which is what everyone is doing . She’s a beautiful women with a good voice she just needs to be consistent and try to find her own identity instead of changing her image 24/7
Either way I like her music more than the airy Swedish singer and I can’t stand the ghetto wannabe rappers lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She sold her soul to the devil. She has been at it over a decade. It is not getting through her thick head to just calmly settle down with a faarax and repent.
Btw her music is unappealing to me. Sounds like something from the 90s.

She sold her soul to the devil. She has been at it over a decade. It is not getting through her thick head to just calmly settle down with a faarax and repent.
Btw her music is unappealing to me. Sounds like something from the 90s.
You gotta respect the perseverance. I been hearing about this girl since George W bush was in office

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjlol:

and settle with a scrub like yourself?

giphy.gif

Who remembers her first song? Man it feels like ages ago, it must have been like 2011 or 2012. Another guy also got popular at the time with Australia got talent or idol or something. For some reason Somali English singers don’t make it as often.

Trending

Latest posts