Artificial insemination

I had convinced myself my parents had me via artificial insemination since the time I learned about intercourse. Until my dad got mad at me today, and said he wished he had just slept (the night I was conceived).

Ewwww wtf :jcoleno: :ohlord::trash:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I had convinced myself my parents had me via artificial insemination since the time I learned about intercourse. Until my dad got mad at me today, and said he wished he had just slept (the night I was conceived).

Ewwww wtf :jcoleno: :ohlord::trash:

Get a diary, abayo. Or a boyfriend who's a good listener or a therapist. Ain't nobody out here need to know this.

:sitdown:

B30691FE-AD32-4A25-9DDB-609E81FFCB16.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Artificial insemination were never prevalent amongst the Somali community. Maybe your dad was tired of your repetitive questions about this conspiracy theory in yo head. Don't press his buttons.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi I remember in 5th grade I had an argument with this Native American girl. She said her parents had sex and me (being a proud young muslim) said "no! that is haram. it is a huge sin in Islam"

she looked at me like :childplease: and asked how I was born

And I said that we pray to god for a baby
I swear to god this is a true story
:mjlol:

Wallahi I remember in 5th grade I had an argument with this Native American girl. She said her parents had sex and me (being a proud young muslim) said "no! that is haram. it is a huge sin in Islam"

she looked at me like :childplease: and asked how I was born

And I said that we pray to god for a baby
I swear to god this is a true story
:mjlol:
Lol you were innocent af.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ah child innocence, I remember in the sixth grade a kid tried teaching me where babies come from, by the end of the day i thought you had to pee inside a woman

At one point as a wee one I thought babies were made through kissing. Through the saliva exchange.

:dead: :deadpeter::deadrose:

Trending

Latest posts