Article- Meet The Gay Muslims (lmfao) Living In Straight Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Ok, let me rephrase it: do you think they should address this to their potential spouses?

or do you think its fair to delude women into joining loveless marriages where their husbands will never be attracted to them?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This happens because the Muslim families pressure their sons to marry. It's not just accepting homosexuality. If these men weren't pressured to get married and reproduce with women, then they can reduce these things.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
While I don't have any problems with gays/bisexuals, shit like this makes me laugh:

When we meet near his office, Khalil (who has, along with the other interviewees in this article, asked for BuzzFeed News to use a pseudonym) is dressed in a pristine pinstriped business suit, and sports a medium-sized, perfectly trimmed beard. He greets me with a firm handshake – "Salaamwualaikum" – and apologises for being late, telling me that he needed to pray first.

We’re later joined by two other men, Adnan and Mohammed, both of whom are in similar situations. Adnan, is tall, skinny and dressed in a plain suit. He's been married for just under two years, having had a ceremony arranged by his parents. Mohammed, who is short but well built, is dressed in the traditional Islamic thoba – a garment he says he usually wears in public. He’s a university student who hopes to be married soon.

I never heard of s in Khamis, LOL. Yo Muslim boys, watch out in the locker rooms. You can't be trusting Abu Jabrils anymore
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending