Article claims certain Zodiac Signs are Cheaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"According to data from marriage dating site Ashley Madison, "Capricorns are the most likely sign to cheat, and comprise the majority of Ashley Madison users among tens of millions.""

"
The dating site also pulled the four runners-up in terms of signs most likely to cheat:

1. Aquarius
  2. Pisces
  3. Taurus
  4. Cancer

Of course i disagree with this. I am Aquarius --- born in January. Never cheated on my husband. Cheating is a foreign concept in my vocabulary. But then again, i am not the average Xalimo, Sex to me is more like a chore than sex. Can we say Yuck please?

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Cheating-Tendencies-According-Zodiac-Signs-44512767

"According to data from marriage dating site Ashley Madison, "Capricorns are the most likely sign to cheat, and comprise the majority of Ashley Madison users among tens of millions.""

"
The dating site also pulled the four runners-up in terms of signs most likely to cheat:

• Aquarius
    • Pisces
    • Taurus
    • Cancer

Of course i disagree with this. I am Aquarius --- born in January. Never cheated on my husband. Cheating is a foreign concept in my vocabulary. But then again, i am not the average Xalimo, Sex to me is more like a chore than sex. Can we say Yuck please?

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Cheating-Tendencies-According-Zodiac-Signs-44512767

You are married??

Bismillah raxmaani raxiim! What about u are u old too?
I am a yute waraya.:nahgirl: Barely 18.
It seems youve been very busy today changing your display picture several times. Were you expecting compliments? I only have constructive criticism. Cut your Madow hair :mahubowtf: you look like a gangistar

It seems youve been very busy today changing your display picture several times. Were you expecting compliments? I only have constructive criticism. Cut your Madow hair :mahubowtf: you look like a gangistar

That lady with the baati always gets me. I even mouth the word "istuubid"

Cayda xagaa laad naag yahay!

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Scorpios
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending