Arteta out

came out all the doqons who were saying arteta out. You guys have 0 talent iq

Tomiyasu-baller
ramsdale-england number 1
sambi lokonga - decent needs to develop
ben white - good cb

and now we got gabriel isa, zinchenko and a young baller from portugal also one of the best young defenders in saliba who is a beast

we have one of the best teams in the league and very likely to make ucl

Rn we better than chelsea and man utd and in a good spot to improve on.

Sometimes patience is needed hold that :salute:

Before 2020 we had outrageous transfers from sokratis Lichtenstein Mustafi kolasinac pepe also players with egos who were bad for the club

We never had players who stayed for 5 years and could be used by arteta like a kante kovacic azpilicueta willian who stayed for many years

it’s either we buy new players to replace the old bums or spend nothing u nacaas and trust our hale end kids who are 17 years old delusion wallahi

Want to have balogun saka emile smith rowe patino Miguel azeez to start of course we spent 400 what a stupid comment.

Man city have spent 900 million on their team we should use ur logic and get relegated cause we shouldn’t invest and we trusted ciyaal
we spent £400million to go from 5th to 5th

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This will he his 3rd season. He has to get us top 4 minimum. It's a win-win for me because there's nowhere for Arteta to hide. Sink or swim :sass2:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oh man the delusions of arse fans already started even before season starts. We all been here before :mjlol:

signing man city deadwood players and all of sudden you man are world beaters :russ:

Still not convinced until he delivers CL. Not getting invested just gonna sit back and enjoy Edward Nketiah's rise to the top

:rejoice:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I will always be Arteta out, the man is just pure is simply not the man for the job, Arsenal fired Emery for less

As a long lived city fan, I thank you for taking our scrubs and paying top dollar.
"Long lived city fan" I believe you mate
Screenshot_20220726-142411_Chrome.jpg

Trending