arsenal is getting to ridiculous for me

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This is something else look at these stats 19% ball possesion. Wallahi they need to throw the hole club away its damaged goods:mjlaugh::deadrose:
Screenshot_20210828-153014_Chrome.jpg

Joke of a club, they spent 130million this summer on thrash. They got rid of martinez a fine goalkeeper for 20 million last season and spent 30 million for a English dude from the championship

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its gotten so bad Arsenal fans are celebrating City Goal on the road to relegation

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Joke of a club, they spent 130million this summer on thrash. They got rid of martinez a fine goalkeeper for 20 million last season and spent 30 million for a English dude from the championship
The hole spirit is gone litterly everybody is trash. I actually believed they had a chance to draw against city today after they won 6-0 against west brom. Ooh silly me :wow:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The hole spirit is gone litterly everybody is trash. I actually believed they had a chance to draw against city today after they won 6-0 against west brom. Ooh silly me :wow:
They are begging to bring back Wenger now the top 4 consistency was way better than this trainwreck :)

Trending