Arsenal fans come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he will, we gotta find such an owner to compete. Or find an Arab billionaire. :mjkkk: The old ways of running a club are gone
Arsenal is a historical club.It is a club of great traditions. Whoring yourself out to the highest bidder won't be satisfying even if you start winning shit. Checkout the ownership laws in the bundesliga and you'll see why bayern are so good even though they spend peanuts.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Arsenal is a historical club.It is a club of great traditions. Whoring yourself out to the highest bidder won't be satisfying even if you start winning shit. Checkout the ownership laws in the bundesliga and you'll see why bayern are so good even though they spend peanuts.
Lol Whoring urself is the way to go or forever fight Burnley and Leicester for a Europa league spot. I am sure citeh/chelsea fans aint complaining wining trophies.

Lol Whoring urself is the way to go or forever fight Burnley and Leicester for a Europa league spot. I am sure citeh/chelsea fans aint complaining wining trophies.
As I said it is a club of great traditions and it is your job as a fan to uphold those traditions.These takeovers don't always go well you know.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
As I said it is a club of great traditions and it is your job as a fan to uphold those traditions.These takeovers don't always go well you know.
Nigga i want trophies, tradition aint winning shit with billionaire owners spending ridiculous money. Its either join the club or accept you aint one of the big boys. Even the damn spuds are better now but they also need that sugar daddy to push them.

2 years in a row no St toteringham day :mjcry:

Arsenal and united are totally different clubs. The same wont happen.

As a spurs fan who has seen years of instabity at Tottenham i am really pleased with how things have been moving in the right direction. Our 2 decade lack of stability was caused by two factors mainly

1) the contineous chopping and changing of managers.

2) lack of serious funds to address the needs or to support the coach/manager including retaining star players by paying the going rate.

Due to years and years of planning and working hard the club is now at a great position to maintain and progress.

Arsenal have not progressed with time it is as if they froze in time. And unlike chelsea/united and even liverpool to some degree they are not in a position to address their short commings with one or two transfer windows..

Being out of champions league for two consecutive seasons is a serious financial and non financial factor tht will play a major obstacle in their quest to return to league competing status.

Changing a manager who has been with the club for so long is one thing but to bring a new manager to a set of players tht would never be in the starting 11 of any top 4 team and expecting a quick fix is ludicurious.

Arsenal would need atleast 5 really good transfer windows and the right coach to be settled before a slight change in their course of action...

MAY THE FORTUNE NEVER BE IN YOUR FAVOUR

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Arsenal should push for Simeone, i have never seen a Manager that made a team like Atleti, whilst earning the same wages as a Mid table team like Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending