Arranged marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
My dad tried to set me up with my second cousin. I didn't take it seriously for a while and just sent mehr money over. He went to Africa to seal the deal and luckily the girl wasn't ready. Only at that point did I realize how serious things were. I survived a bullet.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My dad tried to set me up with my second cousin. I didn't take it seriously for a while and just sent mehr money over. He went to Africa to seal the deal and luckily the girl wasn't ready. Only at that point did I realize how serious things were. I survived a bullet.
Holy shit did you not realise that your parents were actually serious about? My parents been asking me but i just say no or just laugh it off. You honestly dodged a bullet bro.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Holy shit did you not realise that your parents were actually serious about?
I kinda knew but thought it was a down-the-line type of thing. I didn't pay much attention to it. And for a brief period of time, I tried to rationalize marrying my cousin. I avoided awkward a hugely awkward situation and some serious drama.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I kinda knew but thought it was a down-the-line type of thing. I didn't pay much attention to it. And for a brief period of time, I tried to rationalize marrying my cousin. I avoided awkward a hugely awkward situation and some serious drama.
Trust me your story reminded me of my cousin whos a yes man but divorced 6 months later along with lots and lots of drama.

Arrainged marriage is wack man. If your serious about getting married look for women yourself

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Trust me your story reminded me of my cousin whos a yes man but divorced 6 months later along with lots and lots of drama.

Arrainged marriage is wack man. If your serious about getting married look for women yourself
Now that I survived that, getting married is not on the table anymore :mjlol:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Is arrange marriage more common in southern Somalia ? We don't practice arrange marriages in the north.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
My dad wants me to get married to my second cousin, i just brush it off and laugh it off, sometimes i say i will marry an ajinabi just to get on his nerves when he mentions my second cousin.I know the girl pretty well and she's from the diaspora and we've basically grown up together so its never going to happen.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
its better to find what you want in a spouse otherwise you Will just get divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending