arranged marriage.

Jungle

VIP
If all else fails my ina eedo who looks like a model is there for me, yearning for me to accept her advances.Home is where the heart is,hantigaagu reerkaaga ku celi intaadan gabadh shisheeye ah guursan lahayd.
I hear that akhi. I personally aint with any of that arranged thing but I know a few guys who was choppin down girls left, right they end up with a 10/10 cousin :francis: i might reconsider in the long term, never a first cousin tho

Gedogyal

good cop
welfare, free healthcare and free education(government subsidised loans that you pay back incrementally when you make above a certain threshold annually).Not to mention great weather :win:
But I'm so scared of the bugs down there, you know the spiders who's poison can kill you?:gucciwhat: How are you guys even alive

But I'm so scared of the bugs down there, you know the spiders who's poison can kill you?:gucciwhat: How are you guys even alive
I'll move you up to the Gold Coast bby girl,i aint putting the life of my other half in danger.That being said tho, the whole wildlife thing is a problem in the outback, theres literally nothing whatsoever in the city,the only time I see kangaroos is at the zoos.My city of Melbourne wasn't ranked the most liveable city of the world for 7 consecutive years for no reason :kanyeshrug:

:damedamn: I’m not that cousin that your taking about
yes you are bruh i have proof
CGGoKJHWYAAJ2-k.jpg
this is him, our eedos,the elders and his mom coming to snatch me

Gedogyal

good cop
I'll move you up to the Gold Coast bby girl,i aint putting the life of my other half in danger.That being said tho, the whole wildlife thing is a problem in the outback, theres literally nothing whatsoever in the city,the only time I see kangaroos is at the zoos.My city of Melbourne wasn't ranked the most liveable city of the world for 7 consecutive years for no reason :kanyeshrug:
Omg this is so tempting :wow1: :dead:
Is there a big Somali community down there?

Trending

Latest posts