Arranged marriage?...

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
We'll arrange you to get married to a reer baadiyo girl.

What do you think of having to hustle goats and camels all day with 7 kids trailing you calling for their aabo :russ::mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Arranged marriages are so bizarre! The groom on the night of the wedding has the right to strip his wife naked and do what he wants with her. Is that acceptable?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Dont worry, son. I will arrange a good marriage prospect for you. Just because your brother married, dont be jealous.:childplease:

Arranged marriages are so bizarre! The groom on the night of the wedding has the right to strip his wife naked and do what he wants with her. Is that acceptable?
No, what's the point of marriage if there's no love, imagine being paired up with a rando you have never in your life, just to get married a month later without barely knowing each other, that's a big fat NO

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, what's the point of marriage if there's no love, imagine being paired up with a rando you have never in your life, just to get married a month later without barely knowing each other, that's a big fat NO

exactly!

11825.jpg

If my parents serve up a 10/10, why on earth would I say no?

Those of you speaking about love better be women. Most men have fell in love with strangers, real niggas know this. I can fall in love with a girl, just because her face is pretty.

it's more common with royals , nobility and rich people,, I thought you knew

isn't that how you met your hubby, your highness ? :hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Those of you speaking about love better be women. Most men have fell in love with strangers, real niggas know this. I can fall in love with a girl, just because her face is pretty.

a pretty face wont do much especially when she gets old

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a pretty face wont do much especially when she gets old

A young pretty face become an old pretty face. We ALL age. But if u were ugly as young u sure are going to be ugllyyyy old

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A young pretty face become an old pretty face. We ALL age. But if u were ugly as young u sure are going to be ugllyyyy old

a pretty face wont do much cause with time it will change but a person with a good personality is better

How about if shes pretty, and she abusive?

Trending