Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3430.PNG

South Africa

Wallahi Somalis are hardbody :salute: They open up stores in them places & hustle :ohhh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Right now is our prime opportunity to reclaim the Island whilst the yemenis are killing each other. We need a group of armed Somali men to plant the Somali flag.
:siilaanyosmile:
I looked up the history of Socotra and Somalis or Somali ownership didn't come up once. That's odd. I don't know the first thing about the island but I'm pretty sure that the people there are distinct from Somalis and have their own culture/language. Do we really have any sort of claim to this place?

I looked up the history of Socotra and Somalis or Somali ownership didn't come up once. That's odd. I don't know the first thing about the island but I'm pretty sure that the people there are distinct from Somalis and have their own culture/language. Do we really have any sort of claim to this place?

There are native Soqotri people with a little spoken language

As far as i know we have no historical claim on Socotra, but since its closer to us than Yemen it should be ours.
:lolbron::mjpls:

We don't, but neither do Yemenis. The people there speak a Modern South Arabian language and are indigenous to the island. They aren't Yemeni Arabs.

Doesn't that make it Yemeni?

Modern south Arabian has a Cushitic substratum. Linguists claim that the region of South Arabia was inhabited by Cushites who were then supplanted by Semitic speaking peoples. It's a very tenuous link to the land but we'll take it if it means owning Socotra.:ohhhdamn::lolbron:

Modern south Arabian has a Cushitic substratum. Linguists claim that the region of South Arabia was inhabited by Cushites who were then supplanted by Semitic speaking peoples. It's a very tenuous link to the land but we'll take it if it means owning Socotra.:ohhhdamn::lolbron:

They did essentially come from Southern Arabia though, but anyhows, trying is always possible :denzelnigga:.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
There's literally nothing there :chrisfreshhah:
Dadka dhaaf man they are just a bunch of fishermen, who knows how they'd react when they see a platoon of invading s :dead::dead::dead:

There's literally nothing there :chrisfreshhah:
Dadka dhaaf man they are just a bunch of fishermen, who knows how they'd react when they see a platoon of invading s :dead::dead::dead:

Land is land. Plus it has a lot of rare fauna and flora. There are entire rocks in the sea claimed by countries all around the world. Why would I ignore the big island just off the coast of my country?:ayaanswag:

Scotora is occupied by the UAE lol.

Come again?:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending