Arnold Schwarzenegger ATTACKED (like a Somali shopkeeper) in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
He was mentally deranged. Walaahi South African Whites need to move out of that country in mass. These animals either u contain and control them or leave the country. Thank God I will never be there. May God protect My Mufti Menk Ismail who lives in Cape Town
No. He is from Zimbabwe but moved to South Africa due to economy inflation in Zimbabwe. Another White hating African country

Mufti Menk is a paki, why would them being a White hating African country matter to him?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mufti Menk is a paki, why would them being a White hating African country matter to him?

They are Xenophobic huuno. They hate Whites. Africans. anyone who does not look like their stupid, none introspective face. It is as if, the south you go, the dumber the African become. South African unfortunately does not have anyone below them, so they take the ultimate dumb cuck!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
They are Xenophobic huuno. They hate Whites. Africans. anyone who does not look like their stupid, none introspective face. It is as if, the south you go, the dumber the African become. South African unfortunately does not have anyone below them, so they take the ultimate dumb cuck!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:browtf:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
That is true akhi Pakistan was India in the past

Besides Pashtun and Balochis who are Iranic tribes that expanded into the Indian subcontinent, the rest are just Muslim Indians. Pakistan was created to give Muslims in the Indian subcontinent a independent nation. Pakistan then oppressed Muslim Bengalis which was at the time East Pakistan which created Bangladesh.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Besides Pashtun and Balochis who are Iranic tribes that expanded into the Indian subcontinent, the rest are just Muslim Indians. Pakistan was created to give Muslims in the Indian subcontinent a independent nation. Pakistan then oppressed Muslim Bengalis which was at the time East Pakistan which created Bangladesh.
I'd like to see Afghanistan , Pakistan and Bangladesh united

Apollo

VIP
It is normal in political union the bigger brother always bullies the smaller brother.

Bangladesh has more people than Russia, it's not a small country when it comes to people.

3ft4p2v7tf721.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I'd like to see Afghanistan , Pakistan and Bangladesh united

Afghans hate and look down on Indians. They are proud Central Asian Iranic people and see themselves apart from those in the Indian subcontinent, Muslim or not, besides the Pashtun land in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region of Pakistan. The British created an artificial border called the Durrand line which separated the Pashtuns from one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts