Arnarchy is Democracy: Why do Somalis rebel against everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Greetings Fellow Somali's,

The answer to the question that I've mentioned in the thread-title, has been presented in section 4.0 of the my Somali-History video-presentation series.

Please watch it below, and give me some feed back on my youtube channel and on this thread . . . :nvjpqts:

Long live the Dervish dream,

Mahad.M.Hori

Madara x

Sleep soundly
What is the "Dervish dream"?

The Dervish Dream is revealed in the latter sections of the video series.

It is a dream about the ending of this world and the creation of a new one in its stead.

When I post the section, i will make sure you get a shout out.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Dervish dream is free strong Somalia without habashi/Madow 'S influence. the Strongest army in horn, women and men are equal( check Hasna Dorah 'S biography)

I just googled Hasna, there isn't too much information about her. Are there any books that focus on her?

I will do a series on sayid muhamad abdulle hassan and the darawissh soon and it would be helpful if i had some info about her for that series.

I just googled Hasna, there isn't too much information about her. Are there any books that focus on her?

I will do a series on sayid muhamad abdulle hassan and the darawissh soon and it would be helpful if i had some info about her for that series.

Sayid muhamd Abdulle Hassan 'S daughter lives in Erigabo city in north Somalia, I don't know if she had passed away by now. But her grandchildren could help(her mum was warsangali from the sultan shire 'S family.
Something else sayid 'S grandchildren also live in kismayo city. You can get the info directly from them.

She was mentioned in these books by Ray Beachey
  • The Warrior Mullah, 1990
  • A History of East Africa, 1592-1902, 199

Madara x

Sleep soundly
She was mentioned in these books by Ray Beachey
  • The Warrior Mullah, 1990
  • A History of East Africa, 1592-1902, 199

Thanks a thousand times for all the information you've shared.

One more question: Where could i find english literal translations of the poems of sayyid muhammad abdulle hassan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts