Armenian genocide recognised by America

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Damn wonder how those Turks must feel now. Tbh I respect them but what happened to the Armenians was just plain genocide.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Some Isaaq editors over at wikipedia are claiming that they suffered an ethnic genocide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide

Shit is misleading. It was a rebel vs government conflict, not against the Isaaq as a clan.

Nah... It was pretty bad. SNM fucked up but the government was way worse.

Anyways back to the story:

The Kardashian gave top to the whole Congress... That's why it suddenly passed:

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/29/kim-kardashian-pushes-congress-to-pass-armenian-genocide-bill/amp/

Some Isaaq editors over at wikipedia are claiming that they suffered an ethnic genocide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide

Shit is misleading. It was a rebel vs government conflict, not against the Isaaq as a clan.

Actually, it's true the government waged a war against the inhabitants of the Sheikh isaaq territory and not just the SNM. Furthermore, there was a document stating the issaq genocide by naming different subclans of the sheikh isaaq family in regards to different cities and towns. Gabiley which was sa'ad musa, berbera which was issa musa, burco mostly hj with hy and ha( issa musa) , canayba (hj) west and central sannag which is hy and hj . Furthermore, hargeysa which was a mix but mostly habar awal sa'ad musa. So yeah, it was sheikh isaaq family vs the government and other qabils.

Apollo

VIP
Actually, it's true the government waged a war against the inhabitants of the Sheikh isaaq territory and not just the SNM. Furthermore, there was a document stating the issaq genocide by naming different subclans of the sheikh isaaq family in regards to different cities and towns. Gabiley which was sa'ad musa, berbera which was issa musa, burco mostly hj with hy and ha( issa musa) , canayba (hj) west and central sannag which is hy and hj . Furthermore, hargeysa which was a mix but mostly habar awal sa'ad musa. So yeah, it was sheikh isaaq family vs the government and other qabils.

@Thegoodshepherd and @Bohol who are more well-versed on this, comment on this.

Turks need to face the truth & stop lying to themselves.

Turkey could potentially open up a great chapter in its relations with the Armenian people by recognising the genocide.

Apollo

VIP
Turks need to face the truth & stop lying to themselves.

Turkey could potentially open up a great chapter in its relations with the Armenian people by recognising the genocide.

What's your opinion on some Isaaqs claiming it was an ethnic genocide? I know it is a bit off-topic, but similar arguments apply as with the Armenian case (albeit differently).

I know what I'm talking about. It wasn't just SNM vs the government. It was the whole sheikh isaaq family vs the government. There are documented cases to proof such occurrence happened. From the abuse and torture of sa'ad musa teenage girl and men in gabiley to the execution of issaqs in jazeera beach. It was a institutions descrimation that happened to the sheikh isaaq from taking land away from hy nomads in sannag and giving it to warsingali to issaq nomads getting murdered in the haud and reserve area .

What's your opinion on some Isaaqs claiming it was an ethnic genocide? I know it is a bit off-topic, but similar arguments apply as with the Armenian case (albeit differently).
It would be wrong to call it an "ethnic genocide" for obvious reasons, since Isaaqs are no different ethnically from other Somalis.

Nonetheless, I'm confident genocide based on clan did take place.

The Turks were jealous of how wealthy and intellectuals Armenians were. The did the same shit to ethnic Greeks. If u revise Ottoman tradition and culture u'll see how they fuked up a lot of demographics genetically and geographically. They were pure evil. Look up fraticide among Ottomans.

Just like hawiye innocent civilians that got murdered at the house of a mostly Darod somali government. Furthermore, when they 90s came hawiye milltiamen killed innocent darod civilians. But, the issaq got hit the worst.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
@Apollo the somali communist government did wage war on the SNM and the isaaq tribe. if it was just rebel vs government fight why did the government use scorched earth policy on two major isaaq towns and kill and torture thousands of isaaqs.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
the somali communist government commited tribal genocide on the isaaq clan. they killed so many isaaqs much more than hawiye and MJ massacares

failure to recognise this genocide is one of the reasons why somalia and somaliland wont reunite

the somali communist government commited tribal genocide on the isaaq clan. they killed so many isaaqs much more than hawiye and MJ massacares

failure to recognise this genocide is one of the reasons why somalia and somaliland wont reunite

I remember watching a video of a HY issaq guy on youtube talking about what happened in the 1980s in somaliland and nearly everyone in the comment section particularly those who are somaliweyn advocators downplayed it, denied it and even condemned him for speaking about it. I even heard some issaqs even say that MJ and hawiye had it as bad as isaaq which was a fucked up statement to make. But, one think is a lot of somalis try to play it down and dont acknowledge what happened. Furthermore, they blame Issaq and hawiye militiamen of destroying somalia and make some irrational equivalency of the regime that killed innocent so called " republic of somalia" citizen in cold blood based on qabil affiliation.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I remember watching a video of a HY issaq guy on youtube talking about what happened in the 1980s in somaliland and nearly everyone in the comment section particularly those who are somaliweyn advocators downplayed it, denied it and even condemned him for speaking about it. I even heard some issaqs even say that MJ and hawiye had it as bad as isaaq which was a fucked up statement to make. But, one think is a lot of somalis try to play it down and dont acknowledge what happened. Furthermore, they blame Issaq and hawiye militiamen of destroying somalia and make some irrational equivalency of the regime that killed innocent so called " republic of somalia" citizen in cold blood based on qabil affiliation.

me when i see people downvoting and condeming and even denying the genocide happened
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
@Apollo what you see on the isaaq genocide page is very true but you dont believe it cause it has so much evidence that it did happen and it was a very brutal one

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

The government retaliated often against civilians, but it was not a genocide. The government held the triangle cities, but it did not go door to door and kill Isaaqs because they were Isaaq. The families of the rebels, and anyone suspected of being a rebel were often summarily executed. Civilian areas were routinly shelled in response to rebel infiltration. The MSB government killed thousands of innocent people in the northwest, but it was simply ratcheting up its violence. It was a matter of degree not of kind. Worse things have happened in Somalia. USC’s blocking of food aid to D&M killed many more civilians than MSB did in the northwest. Alshabab’s blocking of food aid to southern Somalia in 2011 also killed more people than in the northwest. It was a brutal suppression of an uprising. MSB was a colonial officer trained in the collective punishment tradition by the Italians and British. It is not considered a genocide by any serious scholars.