AQOONYAHAN
VIP

2020 just keeps getting better

I hope we're treated to some nice combat clips
1601297838722.png

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
As Somalis we should support the Armenian Liberation of Occupied Armenian Land by Azeris

As Muslims we should support the Azerbaijan against the Hordes of Eastern European Aligned Armenians

As Sunnis we should support any aim to undermine Shias

As A Turkish Aligned Nation we should support Azerbaijans defense

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
As Somalis we should support the Armenian Liberation of Occupied Armenian Land by Azeris

As Muslims we should support the Azerbaijan against the Hordes of Eastern European Aligned Armenians

in conclusion we should go over there and liberate the women from these explosive iranians

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Low tier Twitter s have more followers and get more RTs and likes than a president of a country declaring martial law and mobilising.

They need to stay off twitter lmao.

I will never support copts/ orthodox Christian's they are evil just like xabashi and Serbians.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I will never support copts/ orthodox Christian's they are evil just like xabashi and Serbians.
As an Ogaden id have thought you would’ve sympathized with Armenians

what you have in common

occupation of your ancestral lands
occupied by another ethnicity
occupied by another religion

what you have in common

They always backstabbed the ottomans in history.

In world war 1 they plotted against the Ottomans and back stabbed them the Ottomans responded with fury.
These guys are like Greeks I will never support them.

The russians are copts and they occupy muslim countries why do you want a Russian satellite state amongst muslims?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

what you have in common

No land of an Ogaden is ancestral its all taken by force the only ancestral land is Sanaag and SL took that from Harti.

As for Armenia I dont care for a gaal and can relate with expand or be expanded upon all is fair in love and war. :manny:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
No land of an Ogaden is ancestral its all taken by force the only ancestral land is Sanaag and SL took that from Harti.

As for Armenia I dont care for a gaal and can relate with expand or be expanded upon all is fair in love and war. :manny:
You my friend sound salty
Anakoo dhan baa dhul naga maqanyahay

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You were being cheeky I only returned the favor dont cry foul.

At any rate the Kuumade Council is seemingly Pro-Azerbaijan :icon twisted:
I wasn’t being cheeky
I don’t believe Ogaden are the only occupied clan.
I myself am from the Occupied Region hence do sympathize with the Armenians but Azerbaijan are right in this fight.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I wasn’t being cheeky
I don’t believe Ogaden are the only occupied clan.
I myself am from the Occupied Region hence do sympathize with the Armenians but Azerbaijan are right in this fight.
A clan can not be occupied a clan is a collection of people a region can be occupied you are not occupied you come from a region that is. I dont deeply care if it was cheeky or not its not a big deal watch OGADENS ARE OCCUPIED. I dont lose anything from it this sites atmosphere is one of clan back and forths dont take it personal saaxib :samwelcome:

As for Armenia I don’t sympathize with them if it was reversed I have no doubt the Armenians would steal land and refuse to give it back, Gaalo show no restraints in doing so. Mankind is a territorial species it is better that we take more territory and support more territory in the hands of those who are like us rather than support people who despise us and our religion just because of “sympathy” or “whats right” both of which are fluid standards.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
A clan can not be occupied a clan is a collection of people a region can be occupied you are not occupied you come from a region that is. I dont deeply care if it was cheeky or not its not a big deal watch OGADENS ARE OCCUPIED. I dont lose anything from it this sites atmosphere is one of clan back and forths dont take it personal saaxib :samwelcome:

As for Armenia I don’t sympathize with them if it was reversed I have no doubt the Armenians would steal land and refuse to give it back, Gaalo show no restraints in doing so. Mankind is a territorial species it is better that we take more territory and support more territory in the hands of those who are like us rather than support people who despise us and our religion just because of “sympathy” or “whats right” both of which are fluid standards.
People are occupied when they don’t have a choice in what type of governance their allowed
They are occupied when they are not allowed to have their dreams turnt into reality
They are occupied when they have to fly the same flag their forefathers died fighting
They are occupied and so are their regions.

Trending