Arma Visits Flea Market

What an absolute waste of time, waste of my time. Absolutely fuming.
Mate, this looks more like a car boot sale than a flea market; what were you after?

Oh by the way, for the best experience at these markets is to take mates along. I usually go to find ancient barn doors, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, mosaics, doors, and windows, and find lovely stuff almost for free.

This is what a flea market in the MidWest of hte US looks like.

Mate, this looks more like a car boot sale than a flea market; what were you after?

Oh by the way, for the best experience at these markets is to take mates along. I usually go to find ancient barn doors, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, mosaics, doors, and windows, and find lovely stuff almost for free.

This thread reminded me of this movie:

Great film.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Upload more vids

With summer now here, be on the lookout for more content.

You sound like Gordon Ramsey.:ftw9nwa: Tough luck

Sounds like an "urbanized" David Mitchell.

I'm neither....I'm a Kentish man.

You're british?! :ooh::ooh:

is ciggy a cigarette? :stressed:ciggy?!:faysalwtf: looooooool! :russ:

Of course I am. If you ever come to the UK, be prepared for junkies coming up to you saying "can I have a ciggy please?"

Do you think I would drive 2 hours to go somew on my lonesome? Went with my schoolfriend whose local to the area.

Apart from the disappointment, it was a good morning with great weather watching some footy over breakfast.

Arma it means u r getting OLD huuno! Embrace it

Well, 40 in 8 years, I have no choice.

Do you think I would drive 2 hours to go somew on my lonesome? Went with my schoolfriend whose local to the area.
Oh I regularly do that on mi own, even to other State; rural, red-neck America is ripe for the pickings. You have no idea how many invitations to treat to hook-ups, one-night stands, and even proposals one could have, had I been into that sort of lifestyle. Some of my 'cadaan' mates tag along, and have a whale of time in rural terrain in Michigan, Dakotas etc.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh I regularly do that on mi own, even to other State; rural, red-neck America is ripe for the pickings. You have no idea how many invitations to treat to hook-ups, one-night stands, and even proposals one could have, had I been into that sort of lifestyle. Some of my 'cadaan' mates tag along, and have a whale of time in rural terrain in Michigan, Dakotas etc.

u shame American somalis lol

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
is ciggy a cigarette? :stressed:ciggy?!:faysalwtf: looooooool! :russ:
Another word for cigarette is "FAG".
1687112831630.png

Trending